Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Answered the door armed - took the caller a moment...

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I think I would have a talk with the young lady about her going door to door in this age of Bill Clinton and his kidnap island and human trafficking. Even if this young lady is moderately pretty she's putting herself in jeopardy. Just like we don't always know who's knocking at the door she doesn't know who's answering the door. It's a dangerous world out there for a woman knocking on doors.
    Lotion goes in the basket.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Luzerne County)

Years ago the jehova witnesses came to or area. One day a knock came on the door so I answered it. They tried giving their song and dance and I said no thank you and retreated into the house.

For some reason the dogs stayed worked up. So annoyed I get up and open the door. Here the witnesses just moved down to the corner of my property. Waiting for a ride I would guess. So still annoyed I hook up the rotti to take him out to do his tinkle.

Boy did those to disappear quickly. And they never came back.

I guess they didn't want my puppy to slobber all over them.

Another time a college kid came by trying to sell education materials for kids. I told him we had no children but head on over to the new town houses accross the street. There are bunches of kids over there.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    Years ago the jehova witnesses came to or area. One day a knock came on the door so I answered it. They tried giving their song and dance and I said no thank you and retreated into the house.

For some reason the dogs stayed worked up. So annoyed I get up and open the door. Here the witnesses just moved down to the corner of my property. Waiting for a ride I would guess. So still annoyed I hook up the rotti to take him out to do his tinkle.

Boy did those to disappear quickly. And they never came back.

I guess they didn't want my puppy to slobber all over them.

Another time a college kid came by trying to sell education materials for kids. I told him we had no children but head on over to the new town houses accross the street. There are bunches of kids over there.
    We get tons of them in my neighborhood. I run into them when walking my dog,
    I just mumble satanic stuff when I get near them, and they never stop me

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    She managed to maintain eye contact while starting her pitch, but her eyes flicked down to my hip when I started talking and never came back up as she got out of the way to let the door close.

"Hey My eyes are up here, I feel so harassed....'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12