Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    (Beaver County)

Default Re: PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot #4 (of 4) for 2018 - October 20, 2018 (Near Pgh)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Ducati Ron HATES his hands and wrists.

Refusal to own a gun thats smaller than .45 diameter is not just a choice. Its a lifestyle.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

Default Re: PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot #4 (of 4) for 2018 - October 20, 2018 (Near Pgh)

Thanks to everyone for organizing such a wonderful event (including the Turkey shoot)! Really, this was a blast, and I'm already looking forward to the next one

It was a pleasure meeting all of you, and I tried way more new things today than I imagined. My only regret is that I couldn't stick around to help clean-up. It ran a bit later than I was planning for, and I had to split right after the pumpkins. Thanks to everyone else for picking up and being awesome (with extra special thanks of course to the "bacon makers")!

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Sorry I missed the pumpkin slaughter, but that was a good time! I had to leave early to visit my dad in the hospital and then on to Johnstown to visit my daughter for her birthday at school. I just got home, but a massive bacon infusion kept me going all day. I'm sure the pumpkins didn't stand a chance.

(Lebanon County)

Default Block Shoot at Jonestown Fish & Game this Sunday

Block Shoot at Jonestown Fish & Game this Sunday, November 4, 2018.
    2222 kenbrook Road, Lebanon, Pa. 17046.
    Prizes include:
    Meat trays, (quality cuts of beef).
    Bacon trays, (5 pounds of bacon on each tray).
    Hams.
    Pork loin. (whole).
    MONEY.
    Doors open and signups start at noon.
    Shoot starts at 1:00.
    The event is usually finished around 4:00 - 4:30.
    Open to the public, you do not need to be a member of JF&G to participate.
    Food and beverages available at very reasonable prices. (No alcohol during the shoot, and we do not sell beer or other alcoholic beverages).
    This is a family friendly club and event.
    12 gauge guns only. We provide the ammo.
    Maximum barrel length is 30 inches.
    Minimum choke diameter, (bore diameter at muzzle), is .682". (About the same as a "Super Full" turkey choke).
    Adjustable chokes and interchangeable choke tubes are permitted as long as they fall within our diameter guidelines. (We do check).
    Prices vary from $3.00 per shot to $5.00 per shot depending on the prize you are shooting for.
    We have had winners of meat and money prizes who were younger than 12 years old. If someone is able to safely handle and shoot a 12 gauge shotgun they are allowed to participate, there is no age limit, young or old may join the fun.
    We have the choke diameter restriction so that old single shot or double barrel shotgun that has been handed down through the generations has as good of a chance of winning as that new shotgun you got for Christmas last year as long as it doesn't have a sleeved barrel or aftermarket choke that is tighter than our allowable minimum. I've seen as many winners with Modified choke win as with Full choke.
    Last edited by mauser; October 30th, 2018 at 08:39 PM.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213