Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 51 to 55 of 55
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    22,981
    Rep Power
    21474870

    Default Re: PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot #3 (of 4) for 2018 - August 18, 2018 (Near Pgh)

    Who's bringing what?
    Is there a need for more bacon?

    Hahahahaha! "Is there a need for more bacon?" I crack me up!
    You're Invited!Pittsburgh PAFOA GROUP SHOOT! - Saturday Aug 18th (Link)

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    22,981
    Rep Power
    21474870

    Default Re: PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot #3 (of 4) for 2018 - August 18, 2018 (Near Pgh)

    I'm not bringing all of these, but if there's anything specific someone wants to see, let me know.

    Left to Right:
    AR47 7.62x39 | Lightweight 5.56 | 7.5" pistol in 5.56 | 9mm carbine | 5.56 carbine | 22LR carbine | 5.56 carbine w/Magpul furniture




    A few others I could bring.
    If you want to see/SHOOT something, speak up and I'll pack it.

    Marlin 1894 carbine .357 Magnum



    1969 Marlin 989 M2 (22LR) semi auto



    Marlin Camp 9 carbine (9mm)



    Spanish FR8 milsurp 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester)



    Yugo Underfolder 7.62x39



    Henry large loop carbine - 22 S/L/LR



    Savage 29-A (22LR)
    You're Invited!Pittsburgh PAFOA GROUP SHOOT! - Saturday Aug 18th (Link)

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    668166

    Default Re: PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot #3 (of 4) for 2018 - August 18, 2018 (Near Pgh)

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Who's bringing what?
    Is there a need for more bacon?

    Hahahahaha! "Is there a need for more bacon?" I crack me up!
    I only have my three pistols... this time home, I will be shopping for a bolt action or semi-auto 22 for plinking.

    Anyone want to bring some and allow me to shoot, I'd be grateful.

    My flight is Thursday, so if anyone needs something from the UK (the bacon here sucks), let me know.
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    9203994

    Default Re: PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot #3 (of 4) for 2018 - August 18, 2018 (Near Pgh)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickler View Post
    I only have my three pistols... this time home, I will be shopping for a bolt action or semi-auto 22 for plinking.

    Anyone want to bring some and allow me to shoot, I'd be grateful.

    My flight is Thursday, so if anyone needs something from the UK (the bacon here sucks), let me know.
    Here are the .22s I have if you'd like to try any...

    Dan Wesson .22 w/ 6" and 8" barrels (revolver)
    Henry AR7 (survival rifle)
    Remington 572 (pump action)
    Savage Mark 2 BV (bolt action)
    Walther PPQ threaded (semi auto pistol)*
    Custom AR (semi auto)*

    *threaded barrel, can be suppressed if you'd like to try

    (Also, I thought bacon from the UK was pretty decent. Not what we would consider bacon here, but kinda addictive in its own right).

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    668166

    Default Re: PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot #3 (of 4) for 2018 - August 18, 2018 (Near Pgh)

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBigToFit View Post
    Here are the .22s I have if you'd like to try any...

    Dan Wesson .22 w/ 6" and 8" barrels (revolver)
    Henry AR7 (survival rifle)
    Remington 572 (pump action)
    Savage Mark 2 BV (bolt action)
    Walther PPQ threaded (semi auto pistol)*
    Custom AR (semi auto)*

    *threaded barrel, can be suppressed if you'd like to try

    (Also, I thought bacon from the UK was pretty decent. Not what we would consider bacon here, but kinda addictive in its own right).
    I would love to tray that Henry Ar7 or the Savage Mark 2! Thank you.
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: June 18th, 2018, 10:19 PM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: May 6th, 2018, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 162
    Last Post: April 24th, 2018, 10:38 PM
  4. 2018 PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot Dates.
    By pennlineman in forum Shoots & Range Trips
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: February 14th, 2018, 11:37 PM
  5. Replies: 525
    Last Post: September 13th, 2008, 09:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops