Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: PA state trooper disassenbled my gun during traffic stop

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Kipwell View Post

Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emmoJvpSGyw The prosecutor tells the guy that if it wasn't for video cameras, the cops would have done worse to him.

Cops always say, "We don't know you so we have to treat you like a criminal." Why are you surprised and offended when citizens say that they assume that cops are corrupt?
    Ask Marcus Jeter! He'd be sitting in jail if it wasnt for the subpoena of this video by his lawyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBC1zywNFGw

Last edited by theduke; October 19th, 2018 at 07:43 AM.
    Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by The Lieutenant View Post
    So I found thos one..

"What she caught on tape was insulting and shocking, with so-called medical professionals appearing to mock her weight, her physical appearance, and even making references to Bill Cosby as she lay naked, unconscious, and exposed on the operating table"

No one there reported it... it was covered up..no one was fored right away...

And this one....

A California emergency room doctor was caught on video berating a man suffering from an anxiety attack. The horrifying video shows the doctor repeatedly making fun of, swearing at, and even trying to pull him up out of his hospital bed,

He was placed on administrative leave...with pay I might add!!! Oh my!!!

And this one!!!

In addition to their vicious commentary, the doctors discussed avoiding the man after the colonoscopy, instructing an assistant to lie to him, and then placed a false diagnosis on his chart.

Interesting... a whole emergency room full of professionals covering up crimes... risking a man's life.

I bet I can find pilots who knew other pilots were flying shitfaced if I look.. and dont get me started on lawyers lol
    There you go, making sense again...
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by The Lieutenant View Post
    So I found thos one..

"What she caught on tape was insulting and shocking, with so-called medical professionals appearing to mock her weight, her physical appearance, and even making references to Bill Cosby as she lay naked, unconscious, and exposed on the operating table"

No one there reported it... it was covered up..no one was fored right away...

And this one....

A California emergency room doctor was caught on video berating a man suffering from an anxiety attack. The horrifying video shows the doctor repeatedly making fun of, swearing at, and even trying to pull him up out of his hospital bed,

He was placed on administrative leave...with pay I might add!!! Oh my!!!

And this one!!!

In addition to their vicious commentary, the doctors discussed avoiding the man after the colonoscopy, instructing an assistant to lie to him, and then placed a false diagnosis on his chart.

Interesting... a whole emergency room full of professionals covering up crimes... risking a man's life.

I bet I can find pilots who knew other pilots were flying shitfaced if I look.. and dont get me started on lawyers lol
    My wife made a pie yesterday. She didnt have any apples so she used oranges, they seem to be the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by theduke View Post
    Ask Marcus Jeter! He'd be sitting in jail if it wasnt for the subpoena of this video by his lawyer.
    This one had a good ending. https://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2...ports_str.html

And Marcus got $1.6 million

(Bucks County)

This one had a good ending. https://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2...ports_str.html

And Marcus got $1.6 million
    Funny how the cop said he was a changed man and humbled. Everyone is sorry once they get caught.

(Bucks County)

With all the threadcrapping, I might as well post this here.

No Charges for KY Homeowner Who Shot Cop in Backyard

Early in the morning of October 10th, 2018, a young police officer and an armed Kentucky homeowner were involved in a shootout. The officer was searching near a fenced area on the homeowner’s property for a suspect he had been chasing when things went south.

David Turley, the homeowner, saw suspicious activity in his backyard at around 6 a.m. What he didn’t know was that it was Zachary Morris, 23, an Owensboro police officer. Turley was holding a handgun at his side. Officer Morris, seeing a person with a gun, shot at Turley, who returned fire and took cover. Morris was hit in the abdomen below his bullet-resistant vest.

David Turley was in an officer-involved shooting in his own backyard. (Photo Credit: WAVE3 News)

After the shooting David Turley told local news station Wave 3, “I heard some commotion over there by the fence. I saw someone standing there with a flashlight on the ground, so I walked over to see what was going on. As I got closer, POW POW! And when he did, I had my weapon by my side and I just pulled up and fired and I started toward the ground to take cover.”

Turley told WAVE3 news anchor Katie Kapusta that he was shot at twice and he returned fire four times. He also stated that he did not know anyone had been hit until police units arrived.

“Once they shot two times at my face, I had no choice. I was in fear of my life, and I returned fire,” said Turley.

He further stated that he did what he had to do to protect himself and his family. “I got five grandkids in this house, I’d lay my life down for every one of them.”
    In a tweet from Katie Kapusta, she further explained that Turley said it was a misunderstanding and he thought the officer was a suspicious person.

Owensboro Police Officer Zachary Morris. (Photo Credit: WAV3 News)

The Owensboro Times reportedthat Turley was not hit during the incident. Officer Morris is in good condition after emergency surgery at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital. The Owensboro Police Department confirmed that Officer Morris discharged his firearm.

David Turley was taken in for questioning but was released. At this time there have been no charges filed against Mr. Turley. The Kentucky State Police Critical Incident Response Team is now conducting an investigation into the shooting. This independent probe was requested by the Owensboro Police Department.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/no-charges-for-homeowner-who-shot-cop-in-backyard/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=20181019_FridayDigest _196&utm_campaign=/digest/no-charges-for-homeowner-who-shot-cop-in-backyard/

(Franklin County)

70% of Americans own a smartphone, one of the features of smartphones is that they function as a video camera.
    Yes, but many of them "look like a gun" or are too dangerous for officers to tolerate in civilian hands because that bright LED light can blind them and put them at risk.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Yes, but many of them "look like a gun" or are too dangerous for officers to tolerate in civilian hands because that bright LED light can blind them and put them at risk.
    150701093945-iphone-gun-case-780x439.jpg

Every cop that I've ever known which numbers in the hundreds between family, friends, acquaintances, and guys at matches has talked about "not jamming up a brother" and "professional courtesy" and "you gotta ignore some stuff when the guy has your back." Speeding, pocketing guns, improper use of department equipment, smacking the wife, etc.

70% of Americans own a smartphone, one of the features of smartphones is that they function as a video camera.

www.pewinternet.org/fact-sheet/mobile/

Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emmoJvpSGyw The prosecutor tells the guy that if it wasn't for video cameras, the cops would have done worse to him.

Cops always say, "We don't know you so we have to treat you like a criminal." Why are you surprised and offended when citizens say that they assume that cops are corrupt?
    My ass!!!! And if its true.. what does it say about you, your family, friends, and acquaintance that you surround yourself with dirty cops that should he on jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    There you go, making sense again...
    It doesn't matter though... you get it and a few others do but those with the chip will never change.

Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast