Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
    (Perry County)

Default Re: PA state trooper disassenbled my gun during traffic stop

Quote Originally Posted by The Lieutenant View Post
    My ass!!!! And if its true.. what does it say about you, your family, friends, and acquaintance that you surround yourself with dirty cops that should he on jail.
    I had a nice long response typed out, but then I figured a guy that knows hundreds of cops is likely truth adverse.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I had a nice long response typed out, but then I figured a guy that knows hundreds of cops is likely truth adverse.
    Awe come on!!!.....no point in wasting it,let's see it.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lieutenant View Post
    My ass!!!! And if its true.. what does it say about you, your family, friends, and acquaintance that you surround yourself with dirty cops that should he on jail.
    It makes me sad that I've known so many cops of dubious moral attitude.

UncleJimbo seems dubious that anyone could know more than one or two cops. Let's see, how could a non-cop know so many cops. Two uncles and two cousins who were cops so plenty of cops at holiday gatherings at their houses. Dated a woman cop so I got to spend time with plenty of her coworkers. Next door neighbor. Assistant Scoutmaster in my son's Scout troop. Softball leagues with more than a few teams of policemen.

People like to brag about breaking the rules. Get them in a social situation and they talk.

Corruption doesn't have to be big. Parking in a handicapped spot because you're a cop is corruption. Not writing a speeding ticket because the driver is a cop is corruption. Ignoring a coworker drinking during work hours is corruption. Selling guns out of the evidence room is corruption.

I know that it hurts your feelings but that's life.
    Last edited by Roger Kipwell; October 20th, 2018 at 09:37 AM.

(Bucks County)

Apparently, you had no contact with police officers.

(Delaware County)

The bullshit of "stop resisting" is supposed to be the "get out of jail free' card for Dirty Cops.
    I was in the business for 30 years, I know More about Cops than any 3 of you all put together.This bullshit has got yo stop.
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Berks County)

Where can I obtain myself one of those get out of jail free cards?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

If you can't fight 'em, join 'em. Every ghetto kid knows that much.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Kipwell View Post
    It makes me sad that I've known so many cops of dubious moral attitude.

UncleJimbo seems dubious that anyone could know more than one or two cops. Let's see, how could a non-cop know so many cops. Two uncles and two cousins who were cops so plenty of cops at holiday gatherings at their houses. Dated a woman cop so I got to spend time with plenty of her coworkers. Next door neighbor. Assistant Scoutmaster in my son's Scout troop. Softball leagues with more than a few teams of policemen.

People like to brag about breaking the rules. Get them in a social situation and they talk.

Corruption doesn't have to be big. Parking in a handicapped spot because you're a cop is corruption. Not writing a speeding ticket because the driver is a cop is corruption. Ignoring a coworker drinking during work hours is corruption. Selling guns out of the evidence room is corruption.

So that might equal dozens of cops, hundreds, no. A police officer has discretion to write a ticket or not, no corruption whatsoever. And police cars have exceptions regarding operation and parking carved out in the vehicle code. Several police jobs actually involve consumption of alcohol during work. And selling guns out of the evidence room is theft, and will result in arrest.

You don't know what you're talking about but please continue to wow us with what you don't know.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Where can I obtain myself one of those get out of jail free cards?
    Do you have any race cards or gender cards to trade ?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Kipwell View Post
    ...Corruption doesn't have to be big. Parking in a handicapped spot because you're a cop is corruption. Not writing a speeding ticket because the driver is a cop is corruption. Ignoring a coworker drinking during work hours is corruption. Selling guns out of the evidence room is corruption.

I remember when I came on in the mid eighties and talking to old timers at the FOP on Springgarden Street, hearing stories about how a cop could come to work tired, hungry, horny, thirsty and broke and before he went home everyone of those were satisfied. Ah, the good old days.

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast