Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Arrest Of 1st And 2nd Amendment Protestor Last Night In Annapolis MD

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Has there been any media coverage of these events?
    Yes, plenty. Just today, it made it onto the C4 show on talk radio. A well respected ex-politician turned radio host. You can go to Marylandshooters.com and read the info. It looks like we are getting a lot of support from outside the 2A community. This is not about the 2A, so it's important to make that understood. If the government can pick and choose who they will allow to picket on a PUBLIC sidewalk, Maryland is worse off than even I think.

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Arrest Of 1st And 2nd Amendment Protestor Last Night In Annapolis MD

Quote Originally Posted by j_h_smith View Post
    That patch is my Dad's Division. WWII of course. He spent almost a year in England from wounds and then he was in and out of Walter Reed for another year. He was on Malox and other stomach meds until the day he passed.

Curious, why do you ask?
    28 years of service in US Army. Baby boomer type, collected Divisional patches as a kid, had them sewn on a GI blanket, like so many other brats of those days. Honors to your Dad!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Lehigh County)

Video of the event: click on it!

Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post

So the message is; if you don't shut up we'll intimidate you to shut up. Freedom of speech will not be tolerated in Maryland. They never saw a Constitution they liked.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Harrisburg native stuck in Marylandistan.
    I will be in Analpolis MD (sic) on Monday. The governmental power grab due to the democrat super majority crossed the final line on Monday.
    I'm a Kragophile. Fortunately, I don't have to register with the authorities when I move.

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post

8 minutes to do that? What ever happened to cuff'em and stuff'em.

(Monroe County)

RM 101 with them.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Wayne County)

Has the ACLU been in touch with you?

The ACLU has been in touch. The biggest slap in the face we can give them is to have 100+ people on the ground this coming Monday. We've got a slogan going, More Patriots Than Handcuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Has the ACLU been in touch with you?
    The ACLU, NRA, civil rights attorneys, et al are on board.
    When that much diversity gets involved for one side, it sends a clear message that the state government's liberals done effed up.
    We (MDShooters and Patriot Picket) are convinced the orders came down from the political powers that be. These cops are Maryland's version of the guys in Harrisburg who man the metal detectors at the capitol- they didn't randomly decide to do this on their own.
    I'm a Kragophile. Fortunately, I don't have to register with the authorities when I move.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast