Calling out to S&W guru's. I was doing my usual nightly cruising around looking for deals and came across this S&W model 38 airweight. Seller was honest, said it is two tone and appears that the frame must have been stripped ? He struggled to describe shrouded hammer so didn't know much about them obviously. Price was cheap, and looked in good shape so I started looking around a bit before considering. I found that they were made blued, nickel and two tone - but two tone I read said Blued gun with nickel cylinder. I continued to look around and stumbled across another two tone exactly like this one for sale, so I started to think it might be original ? Either that or folks liked stripping the finish off these guns - lol. And on an airweight can the finish be stripped off like this ? The other one I saw had the exact same blue locations and nickel ( blue barrel, cylinder, crane ). The S&W logo isn't faded like it looks in this picture, it's just the light/angle - another close up shows it's pretty crisp. Any thoughts ? I bought it of course - price was right imo.