Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default Re: Opelika, AL cop cleared of shoot 1st shooting of drunk driver-- WOW!

Let's go Brandon!!!

(Erie County)

Default Re: Opelika, AL cop cleared of shoot 1st shooting of drunk driver-- WOW!

#blackwalletsmatter
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by archie19 View Post
    yes it is a dangerous world out there, some people need to reassess their life decisions...
    You asked, I answered and now you don't like being shown the naivety of your question?
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    You asked, I answered and now you don't like being shown the naivety of your question?

It's all based on feelings.

There's a post just a few back where rational thought is used through the entire post - right up until the last line where he throws it all away in favor of an emotional response.

(Centre County)

your answers were all over the place....
    Let's go Brandon!!!

(Wayne County)

(Perry County)

your answers were all over the place....
    My answers all involved crash dispatches that turned into shooting incidents. Very consistent and quite germane.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Should I judge all cops by bad cop stories? We did have a thread about bad cops but it was pulled remember?
    I'm not asking anyone to judge anybody. I'm providing news stories illustrating that a routine crash call may not play out that way. Odd how much you folks want to read into things, almost like you have an agenda.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Centre County)

My answers all involved crash dispatches that turned into shooting incidents. Very consistent and quite germane.
    except the shootings were not consistent on who got shot...
    Let's go Brandon!!!

(Perry County)

except the shootings were not consistent on who got shot...
    So fucking what? Good God, you're picking at nits here because your statement proved to be stupid.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.D. View Post
    Don't MOVE!!?

WTF!!!???

He jumped out real fast? Maybe compared to YOU ya fat bastard

This guy should be put right in jail... f'n scumbag m'f'er

Now THAT is a piece of shit cop

Then he has the nerve to be pissed at himself at the end of the video because he knows he f'd up? LEARN YOUR JOB YA FAT F*CK!!!
    Almost exactly.
    But you forgot the part of "Show me yours hands !"
    And when the victim shows his hands by raising both of them in the air, above his head. Then the piece of shit cop shoots the victim for doing exactly what he was instructed.
    --ET

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast