Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Opelika, AL cop cleared of shoot 1st shooting of drunk driver-- WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by archie19 View Post
    why? why did he think a traffic accident was going to result in a weapon being brought out rather than a wallet or other id???
    Fake news promotes fear of getting shot by over coverage of radicals shooting cops blind sided.

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Opelika, AL cop cleared of shoot 1st shooting of drunk driver-- WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Not that I am condoning the shooting, BUT.... ...if you get out of a car without being told to do so(except if car is on fire), and have something in your hands - you probably deserve to be shot for stupidity.

Stay in the car until directed to get out.

Do NOT have shit in your hands until directed to retrieve said items.
    Do you sit in your car after an accident or get out and look for damage and see if everyone is OK? COP was an ASSHOLE.

(Berks County)

Was the shot guy drunk driving?

(Berks County)

I prefer to be able to support the police but that looks a little like a bad shoot to me and if I was that truck driver I might have giving porky an earful for shooting in my direction. Where's all the rioting at? BLM could change their name to citizens' lives matter and have more reasons to march. I'd say that the Chris Rock Educational Video would be a good lesson for all drivers.

Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Erie County)

It would of concern to see how this officer worked other encounters on the highway, if the vid of those encounters were saved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Mifflin County)

The cop murdered that man plain and simple . Lets hope he get some karma .

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Was the shot guy drunk driving?
    He was on his way back to the air base according to the article. Was he out drinking or reporting for duty we don’t know. He sure as hell wasnt acting like an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    The cop murdered that man plain and simple . Lets hope he get some karma .
    Remember a cops 'fear for their safety' trumps a citizens right to due process, humane treatment and the citizens US Conditional Rights.

Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

(Perry County)

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Chester County)

While true, if we use that logic I would conclude that every person I meet is either going to assault or rob me.

I refer back to my earlier statement. If you think that was a good shoot, every single person needs to fear any interaction with the police.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast