Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Butler County)

Default Body armor, handcuffs, duty belt & jackets

I'm selling off some excess gear I got in a package deal. Local pickup or an additional charge to ship.

Tru-Spec 3-in-1 covert or duty jacket, black, size L large, in like-new condition, for $50. It's waterproof, with a zip-off hood and a warm zip-out fleece lining. Side zippers to access your firearm. Plenty of pockets, and flip-out identity flaps. The large flap in the back is reflective. The flaps come off with Velcro, so constable or security patches could be easily sewn on over the "police" I.D.'s. This jacket is in like-new condition, it originally sold for $150.

5.11-brand Response jacket, navy, size M medium, excellent condition, for $20. This is a waterproof windbreaker with a zip-off hood (not pictured). Side zippers to access your firearm. Like the Tru-spec jacket, it has police I.D. panels that pull out of the pockets.

Duty belt and accessories for $25, size L large. It includes the nylon duty belt, a Velcro inner belt, belt keepers, a thumb-break holster for full-size semi-auto, a double mag pouch, baton holder, flashlight pouch, a mark IV-sized OC spray pouch, and a Mace-brand can of OC spray foam. The belt and pouches show varied amounts of wear, but all are sturdy and fully functional. This is a nice deal for someone getting started.

Peerless handcuffs, model 700, $10 each, and a free handcuff pouch if anyone wants it.

5. **** ALL SOLD**** Body armor - three ballistic vests, all are class II (protection from common pistol rounds like 9mm, .40 S&W & .45 ACP, not magnum rounds).

* Point Blank body armor, size 2X, long length, good condition, $60.

* American Body Armor (ABA) Xtreme Armor, size XL, short length. This one shows some wear on the elastic straps, $40.

* American Body Armor (ABA) Xtreme Armor, size 2X, long length. This one was never worn, so it's in excellent condition, $75.

I've got a couple of trauma plates too, the first two buyers can have one for free.

Last edited by scruff; January 30th, 2018 at 04:35 PM.