Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Levittown, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    6,364
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Why are so many gun/shooting accessories dealers in Calif??

    Been wondering for some time why so many vendors ship from a Kalyvornja address. Some online vendors make finding their actual location difficult to determine. I have a theory about that. They may fear loss of business if consumers elected to not support anything in that state. Or maybe making their address visible might invite burglary, or a mob of women wearing furry vaginas picketing.

    I think online vendors should have to divulge their location, so the consumer can make an informed decision when supporting a communist state. We know that when buying things made in China.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bucks, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,944
    Rep Power
    21474859

    Default Re: Why are so many gun/shooting accessories dealers in Calif??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Been wondering for some time why so many vendors ship from a Kalyvornja address. Some online vendors make finding their actual location difficult to determine. I have a theory about that. They may fear loss of business if consumers elected to not support anything in that state. Or maybe making their address visible might invite burglary, or a mob of women wearing furry vaginas picketing.

    I think online vendors should have to divulge their location, so the consumer can make an informed decision when supporting a communist state. We know that when buying things made in China.
    I assume that most vendors shipping from California are selling goods that just came in on a boat from China. Same for NYC.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Thanks to all who attended my Firearms Law Workshops this year!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sterling, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Posts
    4,623
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Why are so many gun/shooting accessories dealers in Calif??

    I keep hearing “it’s the weather stupid”. Even when I use to drive out that way, I never could stand the place. The smog was nasty.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    127.0.0.1, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    15,906
    Rep Power
    21474863

    Default Re: Why are so many gun/shooting accessories dealers in Calif??

    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I assume that most vendors shipping from California are selling goods that just came in on a boat from China. Same for NYC.
    That would be my guess too, first thing I thought of reading the title.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Mohnton, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    398177

    Default Re: Why are so many gun/shooting accessories dealers in Calif??

    Alot of firearms accessory companies are there because many of those companies are veteran owned and/or operated. There is a large number of educated military veterans in California.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sterling, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Posts
    4,623
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Why are so many gun/shooting accessories dealers in Calif??

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith A View Post
    Alot of firearms accessory companies are there because many of those companies are veteran owned and/or operated. There is a large number of educated military veterans in California.
    They can’t be to start, THEY STAY THERE. More good news, Kimber building new plant in Alabama. Suck it Cuomo.
    Last edited by Qtrborecrazy; February 3rd, 2018 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Thought

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mohnton, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    4,408
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Why are so many gun/shooting accessories dealers in Calif??

    Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    They can’t be to smart, THEY STAY THERE. More good news, Kimber building new plant in Alabama. Suck it Cuomo.
    Fify

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    SomewhereWestPA, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    4,267
    Rep Power
    17293299

    Default Re: Why are so many gun/shooting accessories dealers in Calif??

    There was a time when guns were legal in Kali, long before the 60's flower kiddies put on clean clothes and took over the state from the ordinary folk to spread their peace, love, drugs, SJW bs.

    Folded within their SJW bs is their perfect ability to take all the self-proclaimed victim groups and enlist them into the force they have become. Everyone is a victim and will happily accept handouts and set-asides; thus the conversion of the mindsets.

    Happening everywhere in the USA one hour at a time.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    4,602
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Why are so many gun/shooting accessories dealers in Calif??

    Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    Happening everywhere in the USA one hour at a time.
    Not everywhere, and in the places it is happening it's about time to roll up our sleeves and put a stop to it.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

    "To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    SomewhereWestPA, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    4,267
    Rep Power
    17293299

    Default Re: Why are so many gun/shooting accessories dealers in Calif??

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Not everywhere, and in the places it is happening it's about time to roll up our sleeves and put a stop to it.
    I wish it were so. Watch the mid-terms unfold around us. The Repubs are complacent, the libtards are energized. Hate can do that.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Here goes Calif.,again
    By steelerfan in forum National
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: May 24th, 2011, 05:15 PM
  2. WTS - Various Shooting Accessories
    By docpadds in forum Classifieds Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 1st, 2010, 12:55 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 17th, 2009, 08:06 AM
  4. Replies: 59
    Last Post: September 26th, 2008, 10:50 PM
  5. WTS: high power shooting accessories
    By camaroracer in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 20th, 2008, 08:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops