Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Glock 19X holsters

Searching didn't reveal anything and I apologize if this is not the right forum...

Has anyone figured out if the new Glock 19X will fit in a typical Glock 19 holster. I'm figuring yes.

As I'm intrigued in the 19X so is my wife.

Default Re: Glock 19X holsters

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS20 View Post
    Searching didn't reveal anything and I apologize if this is not the right forum...

Has anyone figured out if the new Glock 19X will fit in a typical Glock 19 holster. I'm figuring yes.

As I'm intrigued in the 19X so is my wife.

It should fit in standard 19 holsters. I have a Safariland ALS that I purchased for a gen 3 19, I ended up also getting a Gen 4 17 and they both fit like a glove and lock up. Of course the tip of the muzzle on the 17 sticks out just a bit but it's barely noticeable.

If your serous about getting one dont pay the $675-$725 some shops are charging for them right now. Their MSRP is $750 but Glock always lists a ridiculous MSRP on everything. You can get them for $595.00 online from several vendors some with shipping as low as $8.00 (grabagun.com) and if your a 1st responder the Blue label pricing should be around $535 or $540 from what I have been seeing.

If you're interested craft holsters has G19X holsters https://www.craftholsters.com/glock-19x-holsters

(Montgomery County)

I have a glock 19x and so far it's fit perfectly in the 2 holsters I have for the regular 19

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    It should fit in standard 19 holsters. I have a Safariland ALS that I purchased for a gen 3 19, I ended up also getting a Gen 4 17 and they both fit like a glove and lock up. Of course the tip of the muzzle on the 17 sticks out just a bit but it's barely noticeable.

If your serous about getting one dont pay the $675-$725 some shops are charging for them right now. Their MSRP is $750 but Glock always lists a ridiculous MSRP on everything. You can get them for $595.00 online from several vendors some with shipping as low as $8.00 (grabagun.com) and if your a 1st responder the Blue label pricing should be around $535 or $540 from what I have been seeing.
    I may have just been at a Glock Advanced Armorer's course and heard that a black version is due to drop in the near future. I'll wait till then.

(Lehigh County)

Not sure on quality and if still availability B.B.F Make IWB KYDEX Holster Fit: Glock 19 19X 23 32 (Gen 1-5) - $19.99 SHIPPED - Buy two get 10% OFF | gun.deals
    https://gun.deals/product/bbf-make-i...25-225-shipped

(Berks County)

Get it. You will not regret it.

The 19x is the first Glock in years that has caught my interest, so when I saw a used one in the classifieds here last year for a great price I bought it. I'm not a big fan of the color, but I can live with it. I really like the full size grip/compact slide. Mine fits fine in the Mitch Rosen leather holster for my G19 & G23, but it's usually carried in an old Raven Concealment kydex holster that I have for my G17.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell