Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: How many people prefer to shoot nickel plated ammo in their semi auto pistols?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Lot o Dudes in there. You poop yet?
    I poop every day :P
    If I'm reading a good American Rifleman issue I can be in there for a while until my girlfriend throws me out.
    I do all my best reading on the can.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: How many people prefer to shoot nickel plated ammo in their semi auto pistols?

Why not stick the bottle in the freezer?
    Yeah, I do that sometimes, but I like to nurse my whiskey and the ice cubes keep it colder longer.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    I have no preference between brass and nickle plated brass- both work fine for me.

I accidentally (cuz I'm a dumbass) bought steel cased Winchester 9mm at Walmart. I can't get that shit into my double stack mag more than 5/row deep. Too much friction I guess?
    I think the only steel ammo I have used was AK ammo, I don't think I've used it anywhere else.

(Berks County)

9x18 mak. I bought a few boxes of brass, but the great majority is steel.

Exflyinguy, thank you, I saw that stuff at Walmart. It's not cheap enough for steel in my opinion, but now I'll really avoid it.

(Erie County)

Why not stick the bottle in the freezer?
    https://vinepair.com/wine-blog/why-d...t-not-whiskey/

As a spirit gets warmer, it releases more volatiles, compounds that easily vapourize. We know that if a spirit is too hot, the smell of pure alcohol can be overwhelming (see: why we put ice in our whiskey). However. when a spirit is too cold, the aromas and tastes might seem downright non-existent.
    All about the taste and smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    I poop every day :P
    Pooping everyday, but is it a phantom shit?

How much toilet paper necessary for cleanup indicates what your intestines are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    Pooping everyday, but is it a phantom shit?
    How much toilet paper necessary for cleanup indicates what your intestines are doing.
    Dude, I had to look it up.
    That was really fucking funny!
    No, I do not have phantom shits :P
    Rep owed!

--

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Phantom%20Shit

Phantom Shit
    A phantom shit is the rare phenominon wherein a shit (usually of a solid, well-defined mars bar-like constitution) disappears entirely from sight before the shitee has a chance to admire his creation. A phantom shit completely submerges itself beneath the upper waters of a toilet-bowl in an instant.

Initially such an occurence brings on the sensation of euphoria. However, the bliss is quickly replaced by paranoia and self-doubt as one tries to recall if they did truly shit or not. Usually the doubt can be subdued by wiping ones ass and finding shit upon the toilet paper. However, if the shit was a clean run and the toilet paper produces no shit-stains, then symptons may intensify until the shitee becomes a paranoid retard who believes in, and creates, conspiracy theories.

--

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Phantom%20Poop

Phantom Poop
    When one drops a large dump and it goes down the toilet pipe. When the person stands up and looks down, there is nothing in the toilet bowl.
    Mark: "Wow Lisa, I couldn't believe it. I dropped the fat kid off at the pool and nothing was there."
    Lisa: "Sounds like you had another phantom poop dear."
    Mark: "Sweet. Let's have teh sex nao."

(Delaware County)

My carry ammo (230g Golden Saber) is nickel.

I don't generally have a preference for range work, except outdoors on sand where nickel is easier to see and retrieve. Given that I do that once or twice a month, I keep my nickel separate for those trips.

(Allegheny County)

I match my brass to the color of the primer i'm using and the color of my belt. Fashion accessories are important at the group shoots. Gotta bring the bling.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Dude, I had to look it up.
    That was really fucking funny!
    No, I do not have phantom shits :P
    Rep owed!

--

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Phantom%20Shit

Phantom Shit
    A phantom shit is the rare phenominon wherein a shit (usually of a solid, well-defined mars bar-like constitution) disappears entirely from sight before the shitee has a chance to admire his creation. A phantom shit completely submerges itself beneath the upper waters of a toilet-bowl in an instant.

Initially such an occurence brings on the sensation of euphoria. However, the bliss is quickly replaced by paranoia and self-doubt as one tries to recall if they did truly shit or not. Usually the doubt can be subdued by wiping ones ass and finding shit upon the toilet paper. However, if the shit was a clean run and the toilet paper produces no shit-stains, then symptons may intensify until the shitee becomes a paranoid retard who believes in, and creates, conspiracy theories.

--

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Phantom%20Poop

Phantom Poop
    When one drops a large dump and it goes down the toilet pipe. When the person stands up and looks down, there is nothing in the toilet bowl.
    Mark: "Wow Lisa, I couldn't believe it. I dropped the fat kid off at the pool and nothing was there."
    Lisa: "Sounds like you had another phantom poop dear."
    Mark: "Sweet. Let's have teh sex nao."
    Got Gun for ya Berncly & thank to you for looking it up, I never heard of it. Funny as hell!
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Got Gun for ya Berncly & thank to you for looking it up, I never heard of it. Funny as hell!
    Thanks!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast