Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Berks County)

Default Re: 16 yr old shot and killed by deputy in Ohio court house

Respect for others is free, the lack of it can cost you your life, don't forget it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Respect for others is free, the lack of it can cost you your life, don't forget it.
    And so is common sense, IF this 16yo was so violent and a menace to society then someone please tell me why he was on house arrest, That is what it's called if you're wearing a ankle monitor yes? most have this kid as the next "manson" with "At least we won't have to support him for 50years or till he's 90"

Respect? I'll settle for a little common sense.. funny how we can't trust corp news with politics but hell cop kills kid and the little bastard deserved it..

just sayin..
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by 51158 View Post
    And so is common sense, IF this 16yo was so violent and a menace to society then someone please tell me why he was on house arrest, That is what it's called if you're wearing a ankle monitor yes? most have this kid as the next "manson" with "At least we won't have to support him for 50years or till he's 90"

Respect? I'll settle for a little common sense.. funny how we can't trust corp news with politics but hell cop kills kid and the little bastard deserved it..

just sayin..
    POOFA is no stranger to the court of public opinion.

Doesn't matter what we think, what matters is what happened leading up to the time the deputy pulled the trigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Berks County)

just sayin..
    That kid was obviously lacking both, in steps Darwin.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Washington County)

just sayin..
    "I'll settle for a little common sense.." - you mean common sense of not being convicted of menacing someone with a firearm and then when the judge refused to remove your ankle bracelet you start a brawl in the courthouse and then attack a LEO? That type of common sense?

I feel bad for the family and especially feel bad for that LEO.... for the repeat violent offender, not so much.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234