Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Here is what is in store for ALL US GUN owners......

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    However, the NRA does take heat from some in this forum, so paying your dues voting out their leadership is key.
    FIFY.

NRA deserves the heat they are getting. They practically begged for this to happen. No more f'ing compromises. I'm an NRA life member, but they sure haven't shown the backbone required to deserve my money. Until their weak-stomached Fudd leadership is replaced, they won't be getting another cent from me.

GOA will be getting all of my donations.
    Last edited by buckengr; January 20th, 2018 at 08:16 PM.
    I am not a lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    They practically begged for this to happen.
    I'm still shocked we don't have DHS at schools after Newtown. They practically begged for that as well. Still can't believe congress didn't run with that.

(Wyoming County)

I'm not a lifetime member of anything, because frankly I haven't found any organization that deserves that kind of loyalty.

I don't have enough time with the NRA to be a voting member, but that's ok because I vote with my dues. Their B.S. has cost them my membership, and the 4 family gift memberships that I purchase along with my contributions to the ILA & PVF.

Fuck the NRA
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Crawford County)

So what’s the plan after the BATF gets overwhelming input from gun owners and then does what it intended to do all along?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    So what’s the plan after the BATF gets overwhelming input from gun owners and then does what it intended to do all along?
    Those who threw up their hands and said it wasn't worth speaking up, get to get in line first to turn them in.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Those who threw up their hands and said it wasn't worth speaking up, get to get in line first to turn them in.
    And others get the shovels and PVC out.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

So shithole states like HI, NJ, MD, CA, etc., etc... ban, restrict and infringe at will and Uncle Sam sits back and smiles with their N.F.A. anti-2A laws in full effect. We have accepted this crap for decades.

When a fed agency like BATF may or may not pull some shady back door ban crap.... people freak out??
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

(Crawford County)

So I’m only ten minutes into the interview with Rick Vasquez and MAC and I’ve already got two observations.....

Vasquez is an industry and government consultant on the National Firearms Act and on a BATF pension, a former Assistant Chief and Acting Chief of the Firearms Technology Branch. Was it stated anywhere at the beginning of this interview that he was being paid by MAC for his services because I didn’t hear that, maybe I missed that. Or is he simply a converted champion for the second amendment. Kind of the Saul of Tarsus turned Apostle Paul?

Also he implied that he and other former ATF employees who are now consultants used their influence and contacts with current ATF employees to determine what the specific “intentions” are of ATF regarding new regulations and bumpstocks. It seems to me the types of regulatory spiderwebs that the BATF has spun over the years Mr. Vasquez was employed there, contributed to the reason he is in so much demand as a consultant today. Especially, the polarizing slidefire brouhaha. Touche’

Now back to the show.....

(Crawford County)

Okay..okay..okay. Let’s slow down here.

So Vasquez says that the NRA has pressured the administration to get something done on bumpstocks. And Congress, that’s both Democrats and Republicans don’t want their fortunes in the upcoming midterms to be derailed by a gun law debacle....have pressured the BATF to regulate it into existence. And this has come directly from the Attorney General’s Office....who naturally has been directed by the White House vis a vis President Donald Trump to get it done.

And yet......somehow......if we just complain enough to the website that entry level grunts at the BATF review and sort into bins of “pro”, “con”, and “trash”. .......if we bitch enough; we can change the outcome that has been set in motion by (see paragraph above).

Oh boy! Good luck fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    And yet......somehow......if we just complain enough to the website that entry level grunts at the BATF review and sort into bins of “pro”, “con”, and “trash”. .......if we bitch enough; we can change the outcome that has been set in motion by (see paragraph above).
    And doing nothing accomplishes... what exactly? Speaking up stopped the attempted ban on M855 green tip. It also delayed / reduced the impact of the proposed changes to NFA trust handling w.r.t. ATF 41F / ATF 41P.

This isn't the end of the story, but the beginning. Engage now with your voice, while your voice is all that is demanded of you. If we don't, we will surely lose our liberty.

1. Stay informed and engaged.
    2. Write thoughtful, well-argued, personalized comments during the comment period.
    3. Contact Senators, Representatives, and the White House and insist that this assault on due process and our fundamental liberties be stopped.
    4. REGISTER to VOTE and VOTE OUT those who violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States (anyone who supports anti-gun bills).
    5. Join and Donate to GOA and other NO COMPROMISE gun rights groups.
    6. Rally friends and family to do likewise.
    I am not a lawyer.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast