Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Yo Yinzers in the 18th District: Get friends, fam & neighbors and get out the vot

When I voted today the polling station was really busy. I live in a democrat run borough so the enemy was out in force.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Yo Yinzers in the 18th District: Get friends, fam & neighbors and get out the vot

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    When I voted today the polling station was really busy. I live in a democrat run borough so the enemy was out in force.

They always are.

This is just a micro Trump vs Hillary election.
    The difference is that very few Trump voters live where this election is taking place.

EDIT: Actually, it's more rural than I was thinking. I just looked at the map again and I was mistaken in my thinking that a chunk of the city of Pgh was in there.
    Last edited by Emptymag; March 13th, 2018 at 02:10 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Big chunk of Wash County too as I understand it. This will hinge on who is most committed; rabid demoncrats or freedom - loving 2A supporters.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

So today it's nearly a tie and Saccone has not conceded, nor should be. Lamb has a 579-vote lead.

Article http://www.ibtimes.com/pennsylvania-...oncede-2662522
    Results https://elections.ap.org/lehighvalle...G/raceid/40301

He sent out a tweet last evening that people were being turned away from voting because of the new Democrat map, and if it happens, you should report it. Aside from the map cheating, I'd like a recount to happen to sift out the illegal voters that Democrats always rely on. If we can get an honest recount, I believe Saccone wins.

Even if Lamb holds out, this district is disappearing at the end of the year if the illegal Dem map stannds up in court, so it's not going to help them much.

I do not believe it's any kind of "referendum on Trump." That's media hype. Were the 1300 seats lost my Democrat under Obama's reign from 2010-2016 ever called a referendum on Obama in the news? One win in an already liberal area does not make a referendum. 1300, I'd say that does.
    Last edited by alpacaheat; March 14th, 2018 at 10:08 AM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Delaware County)

Well, Yinzers, to borrow a quote from Otter to Flounder, "You fucked-up...you trusted us." Thanks for nothin
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    They always are.

This is just a micro Trump vs Hillary election.

<snip>
    To some degree this is true as Trump won this district by 20pts in the election. But since then, stock market and jobs aside, he has simply enraged and energized his haters even more.

There is nothing he can do to win them over - caving into anti-2A rhetoric was pure stupidity as it pissed off his base and didn’t help him at all with the left. That simply took some gloss of the edge for his supporters.

Nothing will help him on the left. He can have every woman in his life stand on the street corners naked and pass out $1000.00 bills to every minority that passes by - they will still hate him as they waste the money on chicken and waffles.

And now the dems discovered they can win on trump-turf by acting as moderates.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Well, Yinzers, to borrow a quote from Otter to Flounder, "You fucked-up...you trusted us." Thanks for nothin
    You have to reside in that district to vote in this election. Your anger should be focused on the voters in the 18th district, not all of us in SWPA.
    Toujours prêt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12