Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: PAFOA GROUP SHOOT # 20 Sunday, Oct. 12, 2008 Shoot Time: 9:00AM - 1:00PM (PMSC

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    OK FA, I got your PM.

Now you SUCK x 10!

Hey wheelgun peoples... I'm gonna need a companion to this .357 lever gun.

Sell me on something. If you have a .357 bring it out, I'd love to take a look!
    if i'm there, i'd let you take a few shots of my smith and wesson 629 44 magnum... if you want to feel like an old school cowboy, you can buy 44 specials for it, but the magnums are cheaper (which makes no sense whatsoever)

44s are for bad ass cowboys and dirty harry's alike

and you can try out my snub 38 taurus if you are looking for a backup wheelgun for your cowboy setup, or my naa mini revolver with the 1 1/8" barrel that fits on a belt buckle. If i come i'd be bringing one of my friends and she'd probially cop my semi auto to shoot at the pumpkins/scarecrows/whatever, so i'd probially be shooting the wheelguns. she'll sign up and say hi if shes coming along. i'm going to make some calls to see if i can get a couple more people to sign up with us and come out. i think one of my friends has some wheel guns you'd be able to try.

fire institute going to have some fun targets there to shoot at? i loved the humiliator and i want another whack at it. anything else going good? moving targets? i got a box of clays i could donate if they are needed for easter island bay (gamo sucks for showing broken clays on the box if the viper express won't even break a clay and besides, my area with some space that i shot at with pellets got raided by the rent a cops at my pocono house)
    Last edited by ccphilly1984; October 5th, 2008 at 10:38 PM.
    my goal: to get every good person in the philly region responsibly armed.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: PAFOA GROUP SHOOT # 20 Sunday, Oct. 12, 2008 Shoot Time: 9:00AM - 1:00PM (PMSC

Quote Originally Posted by ccphilly1984 View Post
    oooh oooh oooh... i got a cowboy gun too... maybe i'll skip the pirates hat and wear a straw hat. it's my 44 magnum and i bought a cowboy holster for it today at the flea market that had 17 rounds in it already (hey that magnum stuff ain't cheap yah know)... does that mean we can be cowboys together like kid rock?

If not for the last three words, that would have been the single most gayest post ever.

Would the real cowboy please stand up...

I thought so.

ETA: Looks like some people posted while I was looking for pics... Cripes! Nobody posts for days, and while I'm trying to be funny, you guys all jump in and post before I can. Shesh!
    Last edited by Emptymag; October 5th, 2008 at 10:42 PM.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

what can i say... i'm like kid rock, I'm a cowboy from philly but i live in the suberbs... he's a cowboy from detroit but lives in the suberbs... kid rock is the man. americian badass... he's also pimp of the nation.

ok you can be roy rodgers, i'll stick with being kid rock... oh... philly guy saves it in the 9th inning! just like my baseball team likes to do...

make sure you bring curly fries to the shoot. they are really good for breakfast... whoops roy rodgers has tots for breakfast... bring them... i'd bring some scrapple if i'm coming out.
    Last edited by ccphilly1984; October 5th, 2008 at 11:00 PM.

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    *disappointed*
    No doubt, with the boyfriend you have.

(Allegheny County)

drews bar smoking ban exempt? please tell me so (or not which would be sad)... my local bars just kicked out the under 18ers so they can still permit it...

Sorry, Drew's is not exempt! None of you smoking f#uckers can pollute my air anymore! I've been noticing how fresh the air is lately at many restaurants and bars I frequent. It's about time
    Toujours prêt

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Sorry, Drew's is not exempt! None of you smoking f#uckers can pollute my air anymore! I've been noticing how fresh the air is lately at many restaurants and bars I frequent. It's about time
    I think all this "fresh air" is polluting my smoke filled lungs! I'm getting sick of all of this "fresh air". It's about time all of the "non-smokers" started respecting the "smokers" rights... we don't need your "fresh air" polluting the world anymore. As a smoker, what if I have to work in a "smoke-free" bar... its not healthy for me and I don't think I should be forced into a situation like that!

"Second-hand fresh air" is the leading cause of death for smokers across the world!

(Allegheny County)

oh ya...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Fly View Post
    I think all this "fresh air" is polluting my smoke filled lungs! I'm getting sick of all of this "fresh air". It's about time all of the "non-smokers" started respecting the "smokers" rights... we don't need your "fresh air" polluting the world anymore. As a smoker, what if I have to work in a "smoke-free" bar... its not healthy for me and I don't think I should be forced into a situation like that!

"Second-hand fresh air" is the leading cause of death for smokers across the world!
    Funny ha ha ha...
    Toujours prêt

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Fly View Post

darn right. now how is montayna and tony and me going to deal with that fresh air?

it could be lethal if someone has gas.

anyone know of the smoking permitted bar near the club?

(Allegheny County)

darn right. now how is montayna and tony and me going to deal with that fresh air?

it could be lethal if someone has gas.

anyone know of the smoking permitted bar near the club?

If you can't control yourself, Drew's has an outside deck where you can grab a smoke cough - cough - hack - hack
    Toujours prêt

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast