Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Union County)

Default Re: Wilderness and Remote First Aid class - March 24 - 25, 2018 Long Pond, PA

I would like to attend the class, I'm just waiting on my work schedule. Miss should happen in the next week or two. I don't want to register, and then find out I'm not off that weekend.
    Something clever belongs here. Same screen name at ARFCOM.

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Wilderness and Remote First Aid class - March 24 - 25, 2018 Long Pond, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Nopetrol View Post
    I would like to attend the class, I'm just waiting on my work schedule. Miss should happen in the next week or two. I don't want to register, and then find out I'm not off that weekend.
    Sounds good. We've had quite a few people sign up since Sunday since people's schedules are starting to solidify. If you want to shoot me an email, I can get you on the roster as tentative. I don't require a deposit, so you won't be losing anything. I've got a few people in the same position as you based on work.

If not, let me know when you find out your schedule and I'll get you signed up if you can make it.

Oh yeah, if you can make it, let me know if you have a current CPR/AED certification or if you need to take it the Friday evening beforehand.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Wayne County)

Looking like registratiin will close this weekend due to filling up the class. If you're considering enrolling, register soon. All seats are first come, first served.

(Wayne County)

I was going to close out registraton this weekend, but I had a group of three people cancel yesterday. So, three seats are still open. Closing next Sunday unless filled earlier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12