Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
gun on hip. hip in car.
gun on hip. hip in store.
gun on hip. hip in house.
gun comes off only when i undress and it goes on a dresser with the wife's.

the only thing that stays in a car is stuff you want stolen, mine is full of junk mail, empty wrappers and a spare tire.

Ps. someone steals your gun from your car, steals your vehicle registration card and then robs you that night with your own gun on the chance you have more at home.
I agree except on last line.. when mine comes off my body it is either in the gun safe or super secret hidden hiding spot

My wife wanted a CCW bag, either a purse or backpack.. kept telling her if it's not on your BODY then it should be secured.. well long story short went shopping at Wegmans and we got hungry. went to the "eat in" area and stuffed the guts. Return to shopping and some young kid comes running through the store "Lady lady lady, you left your purse on your chair!" and returns the purse.. she verifies all is present and I give the kid a monetary rewards.. as soon as we are not in earshot of anyone "So a CCW Purse, and how would you feel if you had a pistol in there now, better yet if the finder walked out with your purse and firearm?" Since then she agrees with "On your person or secure"

For the rare times I am out and need to secure it, I have small gunsafes in both vehicles and a safety locking cable in the hard saddle bag of the bike.. don't really know what I would do if I were to ride the wife's Harley as is only has soft bags.. hmmm