Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Gun in the truck/car?

Quote Originally Posted by priell3 View Post
    Make, model and location of said vehicle please. I'll let you know.
    LOL.

Plus what gun(s) you've left in it. Especially if they're really nice...
    DGAF

gun on hip. hip in car.
    gun on hip. hip in store.
    gun on hip. hip in house.
    gun comes off only when i undress and it goes on a dresser with the wife's.

the only thing that stays in a car is stuff you want stolen, mine is full of junk mail, empty wrappers and a spare tire.

Ps. someone steals your gun from your car, steals your vehicle registration card and then robs you that night with your own gun on the chance you have more at home.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    gun on hip. hip in car.
    Exactly!
    I do however keep a couple extra loaded Glock and AR mags in my car.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(York County)

gun on hip. hip in car.

the only thing that stays in a car is stuff you want stolen, mine is full of junk mail, empty wrappers and a spare tire.
    Hmmm. Let's think this through.

I'm a motorcycle nut, so my car is just 'basic transport'.

Thus it is an older, cheap car. Well maintained and comfy but nothing fancy at all.

If you plunder it, you'll find junk mail, some used coffee cups, sandwich wrappers and empty boxes.

It's also heavily insured.

Please... Steal it.

PS - However... touch my bike(s) and "I have a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you..."
    DGAF

(Chester County)

If you have nra, glock, sig, or any number of other gun stickers proclaiming to protect said vehicle, no one would dare come near your car, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    Exactly!
    I do however keep a couple extra loaded Glock and AR mags in my car.
    don't travel into NJ, your ID is enough to be reasonable cause for a search and we'll be getting posts from you from prison library.

i keep all 3 of my spare pistol mags on my person or in my tactical lunch manpurse sling backpack.
    bet they'd skip prison and just sodomize me to death over 42 hp rounds.

KC i agree, my vehicle is well insured and empty. have at it, i'll just get a new lease.
    the bike is stored in the basement.
    the truck has more rust than paint, the gun stickers cover the holes that'd make it fail inspection
    it's full of ropes, tarps and empty wrappers.
    ++ extra leaky fluids that need topped up...
    (also insured well) for comp and collision.

(Armstrong County)

I do not understand why some people think that if you have a firearm in your vehicle, that you can't have one on your person as well.

What communist communities do yinz live in that you are only allowed one firearm, and why do you still live there?

(York County)

don't travel into NJ, your ID is enough to be reasonable cause for a search and we'll be getting posts from you from prison library.

i keep all 3 of my spare pistol mags on my person or in my tactical lunch manpurse sling backpack.
    bet they'd skip prison and just sodomize me to death over 42 hp rounds.

KC i agree, my vehicle is well insured and empty. have at it, i'll just get a new lease.
    the bike is stored in the basement.
    the truck has more rust than paint, the gun stickers cover the holes that'd make it fail inspection
    it's full of ropes, tarps and empty wrappers.
    ++ extra leaky fluids that need topped up...
    (also insured well) for comp and collision.
    Hear ya.

I own 4 four-wheeled vehicles. You're welcome to steal 3 of them.
    My everyday 4cylinder beater. Please steal it. I'll get a newer 4 cylinder beater.

My 'work truck' and 'tow vehicle' a 2000 Yukon. PLEASE PLEASE steal it. The rockers are rusted as shit, the seats are cracked and shabby, the climate control system works sporadically at best. Every other 'electronic' item on it works when it feels like it and often not. It's got just shy of 300K miles (but is reliable and runs like a champ). Be my guest. Have at it. I'll use the insurance money to buy another old beater (but diesel this time).

Ditto on my wife's car. 130K miles 'crossover' midsize SUV. Have at it bitches. It's insured and there's nothing of value in it.

My daughter's car... Not so much. It's a pristine '95 Mustang GT convertible. Bulletproof 302 V8. Unrestored original in 'holy shit!' condition. 5 speed stick, not automatic bullshit. Yeah, yeah, yeah: You say I maybe bought it as much for me than her? You might be correct... though I still have my 'world's coolest dad' crown for buying it. Nothing of value in it, and not worth that much really. But I'd rather you didn't steal it.

I own multiple 2-wheeled vehicles. It changes on nearly-weekly basis. At the moment... 17. Typically 'hovers' around 20.

Not going to get into details. But they are all in either perfectly-restored or amazing unrestored-original condition. Touch 'em and I'll give you a practical lesson in 2nd amendment rights!
    DGAF

Quote Originally Posted by danhr View Post
    I do not understand why some people think that if you have a firearm in your vehicle, that you can't have one on your person as well.

What communist communities do yinz live in that you are only allowed one firearm, and why do you still live there?
    because many of us are not cruzans.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by danhr View Post

I normally have more than one firearm on my person. Typically two (one at 2:30, one at 6:00). Occasionally even 3 (aforementioned two, plus one on the left in a shoulder-rig).

That and leaving one in the car/truck when I'm absent are entirely different issues. I'm keenly aware I can have one (or more) on my person and one in the truck.

I choose to not leave them in a vehicle for the aforementioned reasons (theft of the vehicle and/or firearms in it).
    DGAF

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast