Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default Re: ATF taking comments regarding their ability to redefine what is and is not a MG.

Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    I'm watching the MAC video with the former ATF guy. It is not sounding good at all.

You can write Trump if you want. Frankly I don't think he gives two shits. He will swallow whatever BS the NRA tells him and the NRA is one entity behind all this.
    Agreed.

The scary thing is I keep hearing rumor that Trump may not want a 2nd term and if that's the case he has zero reason to pander to anyone for support.

Default Re: ATF taking comments regarding their ability to redefine what is and is not a MG.

Would not surprise me in the least if Trump was a one term president. He is already the oldest first term president. Frankly I get the gist being president was on his bucket list and he was trying to cross it off the list before he croaks.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Do you mind if I use most of what you wrote to do the same?
    Help yourself!
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Help yourself!
    Thanks brother.

(Lackawanna County)

Submitted.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

I just finished listening to MAC chat and I do not think I have ever been this pissed off over so many things at one.

I decided to start a new thread with the vido linked in case people are avoiding this one because it's been around for awhile or the ATF title.

New thread.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...13#post3710013

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Aside from MAC & GOA urging comments to the ATF, it escapes me as to why they aren't encouraging messages to Trump. IMHO Trump needs to shut this shit down RFN.

I just wrote to Trump via the White House contact me page :https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
    Thats a good idea.
    Also, what about a White House petition?
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    Thats a good idea.
    Also, what about a White House petition?
    From what I have read that was an Obama Admin thing that never really took off, the site is active but no longer used by the Fed's. In other words it's a waste of time. That being said if there was one I would sign it just because.

(Lackawanna County)

From what I have read that was an Obama Admin thing that never really took off, the site is active but no longer used by the Fed's. In other words it's a waste of time. That being said if there was one I would sign it just because.
    Good. It was nothing but another way, to make the serfs think that the President would hear their supplications from bended knee.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Wyoming County)

x2.

I also believe from hearing others speak, that the petition was just a "feel good". I've signed them for other things, and I would sign one for this too. Getting active in the process and contacting those elected to represent us are the only things that will win the day.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast