Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Unhappy Mom in Baltimore County tells son that the cops are here to kill them- on Twitter

The fabric of our society seems to be tearing apart ever so quick:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...nded/87945298/

A suburban Baltimore woman who posted social media video of a 5-year-old boy during an hours-long standoff with police was shot dead by officers Monday, according to local law enforcement and news reports. The boy, believed to be her son, was injured, but is expected to survive.

The Baltimore County Police Department said in a statement that Korryn Gaines, 23, pointed a gun at officers serving arrest warrants at her Randallstown apartment. She was then shot and killed by the officers. Police said they could not immediately determine whether the boy was shot by Gaines or the officers...
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

Default Re: Mom in Baltimore County tells son that the cops are here to kill them- on Twitte

Wow what a great mother using their kid as a human shield while trying to become the next BLM martyr on twitter live all over some stupid unpaid violations.

Glad the kid lived I hope he get's put into a loving home who gives him the chance at life he deserves.

Default Re: Mom in Baltimore County tells son that the cops are here to kill them- on Twitte

Shes cute too. What a shame.

(Susquehanna County)

Someone forgot to mention that the standoff lasted 5 hours and she actually fired at the cops at the end.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Someone forgot to mention that the standoff lasted 5 hours and she actually fired at the cops at the end.
    And??? It's still the cops' fault.

If BLM takes up this one, they've definitely jumped the shark.

Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Ahh details just get in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Shes cute too. What a shame.
    Is to cute to was cute!
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyg101 View Post
    Is to cute to was cute!
    "Was". What was I thinking.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    If BLM takes up this one, they've definitely jumped the shark.
    they will then demand reparations from the shark.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

Hokkmike Guest

I was at a parade in Hughesville, PA when I saw a police car (in the parade) approaching. A mother next to me grabbed her son who was a step or two in the road and in a loud, scary voice yelled at him, "Watch out - the police are going to get you!" She did not realize, I am sure, what she is teaching her children.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast