Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sig P365

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: New Sig P365

I stopped at Kinsey in Mt. Joy at lunch today. They have one in the case right now. They said they have been able to keep them in stock. They are not known for being a big SIG dealer so people often do not thing of checking there. Sells at the MAP price as well, which is $100 off the MSRP. Their distributor is Lipsey's in Louisiana. Had a couple of 12 round magazines as well.

New SIG magazines always seem to be tough getting the last round in until the magazines are used and the springs loosen up. Get the Uplula. You will not regret it. I have always gotten the last round in with that, on any of their magazines.

Received my Alabama holster for my 365, I've been using them for my pocket carry guns and they did a great job again. It's thin so it slips into the pocket easier and is more comfortable than something like the sticky holster I had been using in the meantime. I really like the little thumb assist they mold into their pocket holster.

Only negative is lead time.

Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(York County)

Really like the Alabama holsters. I waited 2 1/2 months for my G-42 pocket holster.

Went with Vedder for my 365. The same thing. Ordered it last Sunday and it will arrive tomorrow - 6 days.

Great picture of the holster. Thanks.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Received my Alabama holster for my 365, I've been using them for my pocket carry guns and they did a great job again. It's thin so it slips into the pocket easier and is more comfortable than something like the sticky holster I had been using in the meantime. I really like the little thumb assist they mold into their pocket holster.

Only negative is lead time.

Check out the BORAII Eagle pocket holster for an even thinner profile... https://www.boraii.com/store/p101/SIG_P365_.html

My Glock 26 lives in my pocket with one...

Last edited by carwash; May 18th, 2018 at 11:39 AM.
    Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.

(Philadelphia County)

Took my P365 to the range today and put 150 rounds through it. 100 rounds of Winchester 124gr FMJ and about 50 rounds of various personal defense ammo. Sig V-crown, Hornady Critical Defense, Ruger ARX and Federal 150 gr HST for micro pistols.

No issues whatsoever. The lowest felt recoil seemed to come from the Critical Defense and the HST.

Stopped at the Bunker in Warminster on the way home and picked up a Bullseye IWB holster for it. I think me and this 365 are gonna get along mighty nicely.

(York County)

Have taken my new P-365 out twice now. Have expended 100 rounds of quality ammo. About 35% of the time the slide has failed to lock back after the last shot. Pretty certain my thumb is NOT on the slide when shooting. It does the same thing with both supplied magazines. Any suggestions?

Born on date? May need to send it to Sig.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Have you isolated it to a specific magazine? I've seen some YouTube videos that suggest it's magazine related.

(Montgomery County)

Finally got a chance to break in the 365 today. Winchester train & defend 147 grain no problems. Blazer 115 grain, s&b 124 grain, HST (147, 124, 115), gold dot (115 & 124), federal train & defend, and poly case +p fancy pants ammo ALL no problems ate all that with zero issues. What I DID have tiny but of trouble with is Hornady critical defense. 50 rounds of critical defense and 25 rounds of critical defense lite. Out of those 75 rounds I had 2 FTF issues where the round kind of nose dived instead of feeding into chamber. One of them was on the last round of the mag and one of them happened when I was reloading and slingshoting the slide so that one could very well could have been my fault. Other than those 2 weird hang ups critical Defense ran fine. Probably will be carrying the ARX poly case ammo.

All in all probably close to 400 rounds through it today.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by NJCzbt View Post
    Finally got a chance to break in the 365 today. Winchester train & defend 147 grain no problems. Blazer 115 grain, s&b 124 grain, HST (147, 124, 115), gold dot (115 & 124), federal train & defend, and poly case +p fancy pants ammo ALL no problems ate all that with zero issues. What I DID have tiny but of trouble with is Hornady critical defense. 50 rounds of critical defense and 25 rounds of critical defense lite. Out of those 75 rounds I had 2 FTF issues where the round kind of nose dived instead of feeding into chamber. One of them was on the last round of the mag and one of them happened when I was reloading and slingshoting the slide so that one could very well could have been my fault. Other than those 2 weird hang ups critical Defense ran fine. Probably will be carrying the ARX poly case ammo.

All in all probably close to 400 rounds through it today.
    Interesting.... My P365 is also from The Firing Line and I bought mine right before you did, so our manufacturing dates have to be pretty close.

I'm gonna have to do a little more testing with the Critical Defense. I've never shot the Lite, but the regular and ARX are my main two carry rounds. Though I am carrying the HST for Micros in my P365 right now.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast