Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sig P365

Default Re: New Sig P365

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Sig seems to be having difficulty with the Tupperware guns. The p226/220 are about as reliable as reliable can be.
    Drop safe drama aside, my wife's P320 has been 100% reliable since day one. It's her go to gun for competition right now. I have an SP2022 that I love. It is one of my favorite handguns. Also use it for competition shooting and have had zero problems. I prefer my SP to my P series Sigs. That's not a dig against the P series guns. With the exception of the loose, but usable, right side safety on my P938, I have no complaints about all of our household P series Sigs.

It's not what the frame is made of, it's the level of QC that's done before the gun ships from the factory. There are plenty of folks on the Sig boards complaining about the all metal guns.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    This guy didn't have any problems.

I have one, 600+ rounds......ZERO issues.......Even better than I expected, my 1st SIG I have ever even touched.....Its smaller than ya think, for some reason, pics don't do that justice.....it's accurate and soft shooting, Like he says...you can run the gun FAST.

IMG_6234.jpg
    IMG_6235.jpg
    IMG_6236.jpg
    Last edited by PocketProtector; February 16th, 2018 at 02:27 PM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    I have one, 600+ rounds......ZERO issues.......Even better than I expected, my 1st SIG I have ever even touched.....Its smaller than ya think, for some reason, pics don't do that justice.....it's accurate and soft shooting, Like he says...you can run the gun FAST.

IMG_6234.jpg
    IMG_6235.jpg
    IMG_6236.jpg
    Very cool! Glad to hear someone here having a good experience.

I'd really like this to replace my kahr cm9 and Ruger lcp2.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Very cool! Glad to hear someone here having a good experience.

I'd really like this to replace my kahr cm9 and Ruger lcp2.
    You will like it. Its smooth, no play in slide to frame at all. Nice mags. It’s a quality piece. If they tweak it a bit to make it better. Great
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

I'm gonna have to find someone local. Wow these prices.

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=sig+p365
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Delaware County)

TSS has a p365 for rent. I shot it tonight. It's very nice. Not snappy at all. Very mild shooting and I was shooting pretty quick double taps with it and they were grouping tight. I have large hands and didn't have an issue gripping it. A lady friend of mine really liked it. She was having an issue with the slide locking back on the last round. Her grip was riding the slide stop. I didn't have an issue. When they get easier to get I will replace my shield with one.

(Lancaster County)

SIG had stopped production to address the issues showing up on the internet. This morning it was announced that they are shipping again:

"We’re pleased to announce that the P365 has resumed shipping. Thanks to great customer feedback, we were able to make helpful tweaks to the platform. This includes shipping all new P365s with our X-Ray 3™ day/night sights. Owners who are experiencing any issues with their original P365 SIGLITE® sights can contact customer service to have X-Ray 3s shipped to them at no charge. We have also made minor spring adjustments to address isolated incidents of failure to battery (FT which are directly related to the off-center/light primer strikes. While we believe some of the FTBs could be the result of varying grip issues, everyone will benefit from this adjustment. Finally, in order to curb the potential of barrel or slide wear in pistols with a tighter tolerance stack, we have made two relief cuts to the barrel. Though this wear is only cosmetic and has been determined by tireless R&D efforts to confirm that it has no relationship with some of the issues experienced, these cuts will minimize most show of wear. SIG SAUER appreciates the excitement around this game-changing pistol, and we look forward to your continued support and helpful feedback."

(Allegheny County)

If anyone knows of a range that has a P365 for rental within a 2-3 hour drive of Pittsburgh, let me know please.
    I would really like to try one out.
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

(Philadelphia County)

Atlantic Tactical, Blue Label, First Responders, and Act 235 Armed Security - $501.93 out the door, Philadelphia County.
    First generation American by birth. Patriotic Veteran by choice.

(Philadelphia County)

Atlantic Tactical informed me this past week, that my order for the Sig P365, would not ship until mid-March at the earliest.
    First generation American by birth. Patriotic Veteran by choice.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast