Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sig P365

Default Re: New Sig P365

Update from Phil Strader:
    “Again, thanks for everyone’s input and feedback with regards to the P365. There have been isolated incidents of the pistol’s failure to return to battery. Although this can possibly be traced back to a grip issue (whether unlocked wrists or high thumbs), we do not want even rare instances of issues to make our customers lose confidence in the P365. Therefore, we are tweaking the gun to improve RTB conditions. This will help to allow every 365 user to experience what so many have already expressed online in very positive reviews. We are making these adjustments now and will resume shipping very shortly. Thanks again for everyone’s patience.”
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Update from Phil Strader:
    “Again, thanks for everyone’s input and feedback with regards to the P365. There have been isolated incidents of the pistol’s failure to return to battery. Although this can possibly be traced back to a grip issue (whether unlocked wrists or high thumbs), we do not want even rare instances of issues to make our customers lose confidence in the P365. Therefore, we are tweaking the gun to improve RTB conditions. This will help to allow every 365 user to experience what so many have already expressed online in very positive reviews. We are making these adjustments now and will resume shipping very shortly. Thanks again for everyone’s patience.”
    This does not bode well for Sig...
    First the p320
    Then the xm17/18
    Now the p365...

Quote Originally Posted by SIGFAN86 View Post
    This does not bode well for Sig...
    First the p320
    Then the xm17/18
    Now the p365...
    MCX was broke out of the box. Needed recalled.

My 556Xi was broke out of box. Had to be sent back.

I honestly don't know why I'm even considering this gun.

I'll be extremely sad if Sig doesn't self correct, and the market has to do it for them. I love my p226, haven't sent in my p320 because I didn't believe their "fix"was worth it, the only Sig rifle I own is a 516 and that's been flawless thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGFAN86 View Post
    I'll be extremely sad if Sig doesn't self correct, and the market has to do it for them. I love my p226, haven't sent in my p320 because I didn't believe their "fix"was worth it, the only Sig rifle I own is a 516 and that's been flawless thus far.
    I'll give them credit on the fixes, my MCX and 556xi have been flawless after recall. I got a Geissele trigger in the MCX to boot.

Funny, every time Tim from the MAC took a new Sig rifle out for testing they ran like crap or broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Funny, every time Tim from the MAC took a new Sig rifle out for testing they ran like crap or broke.
    This is the video that I sent Sig for my 556xi. What isn't on the video is that I had to pound the charging handle back again with a hammer. It turned out that in a cost cutting measure, instead of of using an extruded gas tube as previously been used, they used a stamped piece of metal formed into a tube and then welded. Well, when the tube heated up, it became an oval which jammed the action.

While I was giving thought to the 365 to my collection I will now pass on another of Sigs firearms.My Glock 43 works out of the box,no adjustments and as dependable 100% of the time !

(Chester County)

Sig seems to be having difficulty with the Tupperware guns. The p226/220 are about as reliable as reliable can be.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Sig USA's problem is that they are rushing firearms to market without and using customers as the beta testers on both pistols and rifles alike. This does not look very good for a company like Sig but it's cheaper to fix repairs or issue a non mandatory recall then it is to take another 6-12 months of not selling these new items to do the testing themselves. S&W as well as Ruger have been having lots of recalls and complains as well Smith with the poor assembly and finish work on long time made revolvers including custom shop guns and Ruger with rifles like the RPR and the MK IV's.

It's the new way of doing business for them or the Kel-tech way.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast