Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sig P365

Default Re: New Sig P365

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Striker is available. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but now that I see the price, I'm not sure I want one.

https://shop.lspi.com/Steel-Striker-...ls-LS-7365.htm

Aren't you the same dude who put in an order for a $20k stripped FA lower on Monday?

I am just busting your balls they are defiantly ripping people off at that price simply because they can. Once these are being produced by companies like Apex or Galloway Precision they will be $30.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Aren't you the same dude who put in an order for a $20k stripped FA lower on Monday?

I am just busting your balls they are defiantly ripping people off at that price simply because they can. Once these are being produced by companies like Apex or Galloway Precision they will be $30.00.

Hahaha yes, but you get my point.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Striker is available. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but now that I see the price, I'm not sure I want one.

Heh. It's kinda like the Glock tax. Do I want to spend $100 extra on every Glock I buy, for new sights?

(Lancaster County)

Technically it voids your warranty as well, although many do not care about that. You could always pop the original back in if the firearm needs to go back for warranty work. If not warranty work, it may not matter. I have an aftermarket trigger in my P938. When I sent it back for a full factory overhaul after 5 years of use, I checked with customer service on whether I had to put the original trigger in or not. They said I was OK to send it in with the aftermarket trigger. I guess since I was paying for the upgrade, it did not matter. BTW, the P938 came back better than new with a full bag of parts that they changed out in the overhaul. I practically got a new gun.

(Bucks County)

Still waiting for my P365 to arrive.

Went to Clayton's last night who have one as a rental and put 100 rounds through it. Apparently someone bought it and returned it (didn't like it) and rather than resell, they kept it as a rental. I would figure they've probably made more money from it as a rental than if they'd resold it!

I really like it and it's just made me even more impatient for mine to come. The trigger and sights are really nice and it's balls on accurate. My only criticism is with the 10 round mag i had to keep readjusting my grip after 3 or 4 rounds... it's tough to hang on to compared to my G43 with Talon grips/pearce mag extension. I'm guessing with the 12 round mag I will find it easier to hang on to. No malfunctions or misfires in the 100 rounds i put downrange. The slide didn't lock back on one magazine but looking at my grip i figured i was riding the slide release and it didn't happen again.

If you want to get one in your hand (and shoot one) head down there.

Yes, I'm British... But I have good teeth!

(Philadelphia County)

The Firing Line Inc. in Philadelphia has a handful left and they are priced in the ballpark. I picked one up today. Thanks to PHLJS for pointing them out.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    For educational purposes...

Awful video, sound terrible, hair annoying, giant boobs. All in all a great video.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    For educational purposes...

Thanks for that.

UpLula is a great little accessory, especially for those like me with weak hands.

(Montgomery County)

After months of waiting HOLY SHIT men I finally have one!! Thank you a million times over to whoever said firing line in philly had them because I just picked mine up today and I’ll be headed out to the range sometime this week to put a SHIT TON of rounds through it

(York County)

Just bought a P-365. LGS had 5 and they sold out in two days. So far, shoots fine. Trouble loading one mag to capacity- very stiff. Slide failed to lock open after last shot once. Not a concern. Has fed all ammo with no problems so far. Shoots as accurately as any pistol I have owned. Ordered a Vedder inside the pocket holster. After more training will make this my EDC. Priced @ $499.00.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast