Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sig P365

(Berks County)

Default Re: New Sig P365

The Bunker did me a solid last week, one of the guys sold me his 365 that just arrived minuets earlier. Picked up a few other things while there. This was my first visit to The Bunker. I was impressed.

Tombstone Tactical has the 12 round mags in stock. Yeah, they're 55 bucks, but that's better than you're going to find on GunBroker.

I just coudn't imagine trying to run 500 rounds through this gun with 2 10 round mags, so I bit the bullet on a couple of these. Early adopters have to pay full price.

I didn't post this until I was sure they were shipping in a reasonable time. I ordered Sat, they shipped today so their inventory appears to be accurate.

https://www.tombstonetactical.com/ca...zine-9mm-12rd/
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Just received the 12 round mags. They extend the grip maybe 1/4" but add 2 additional rounds, and more importantly, a noticeable improvement in grip. I was surprised at the improvement in feel that 1/4" adds to a grip that already felt great.

Going to the range shortly to put rounds through it. I expect the 12 round mag to improve shootability as well.

First 265 flawless rounds down range! I took my Kahr CM9 to compare, and there is no comparison. The Sig bests the Kahr in every way, including the ability to feed my 147gr HST. I had to keep a supply of the 124 HST just for the Kahr.

And the trigger. The Sig trigger is crisp with a nicely defined wall, while the Kahr, which used to get good reviews based on the trigger, felt like a memory foam mattress the whole way. Shooting them side by side I found myself thinking "when is it going to go bang" with the Kahr.

The Sig, hands down, replaces my Kahr as my small 9mm.

It is just as pocketable with the 10 round mag, but the 12 round mag is a no go. However, I also have a leather OWB for when I'm not pocket carrying and can carry the 12 round mag with that.

The 10 round mag with pinkie extension is great, but the 12 round mag is superb for shooting.

I also took my LCP2, and it will remain as the gun I pocket carrying when hiking and backpacking. It is hard to beat it's size, but it's trigger is every bit as good as the Sigs.

Well done Sig!

Hope these help for the Kahr defectors.

The P365 is a touch longer in slide and grip length, but they're pretty dang close.

12 round mag.

12 round mag vs 10 round mag with pinky.

And I tried showing the difference in trigger. The Kahr does have a bit of mushy wall, but then it's a long squishy pull after. Yes, it's smooth, but light years away from the Sig, IMO.

Last edited by Justin///M; April 21st, 2018 at 11:39 PM.

(Delaware County)

I think they just recalled these. Might want to check with sig

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    But, not standard rail? Why, Sig, do you have to be like that?
    Looks like the rail HK USED to have......I wonder if the same GG&G adapter would fit....

Quote Originally Posted by nick060200 View Post
    I think they just recalled these. Might want to check with sig
    That's old news, mine is post recall/sales halt.

(Monroe County)

Sig has become a very gimmicky company since the "take over" and their quality and quality control has dropped significantly! I personally dislike a lot of the pistols they have been putting out like diamond plate, rainbow etc. I have always HATED the look of their polymer line!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL View Post
    Sig has become a very gimmicky company since the "take over" and their quality and quality control has dropped significantly! I personally dislike a lot of the pistols they have been putting out like diamond plate, rainbow etc. I have always HATED the look of their polymer line!
    I can't stand this finish. Yes I know its 2A and all of that but why would I want a brand new pistol that looks like it is beat. And how would you know when it is beat?

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast