Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Grand Lux cafe-----King of Prussia

So I took my wife and kids to the KOP mall on Saturday to get out of the house and go for a nice walk. We decided to go to the "Grand Lux Cafe" for lunch. it was actually pretty good and the price wan not too bad. However, after paying our bill I turn around to leave with my wife and she whispers "Do you see that"? I answered "what"? She rolled her eyes while looking down as the door and there (hidden) on the bottom right was a "No gun" sticker. I said no worries, it says "no gun...I have two guns so we're good".....(sarc). Just FYI, I guess another place off the list.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Grand Lux cafe-----King of Prussia

I have been there several times and like the food. A couple of times the waitress saw my gun, as I am seating at the table with my coat off, one of them even asked me where I go shooting because she was tired of going to her local range with many rules. I guess like almost every business the “ No gun “ rule is required sometimes by the owner and sometimes by the insurance company. The Grand Lux cafe is in a mall, therefore they must follow the mall rules also. I am not saying that they would otherwise do differently because I don’t know that, but my experience there has been positive even with the posted “No gun”. I think as long as it is concealed it will not matter.
    E FLUCTIBUS IRRUIT IN HOSTEM. AECIDAE TELO IACET LIBATIS.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Grand Lux cafe-----King of Prussia

I was impressed with the food---had a burger and it was pretty good. There were 5 of us dinner and apps came to $85--- I didn't think that was bad for the quality of food and service. Glad you had a positive experience...
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson