Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: my first post

Default my first post

Hi all. NE Philly here.. Long tiem gun owner and shooter... Like to shoot at Classic pistol, Britts and South philly gun and archery.

Frank
    Beretta 8000f Inox, S&W 686 6", Armscor 1911A1, Beretta 92fs, Alchemy Spectre, S&W 22A 7" fluted, Taurus Tracker .17HMR, Firestorm ultra compact 9mm.. All stainless

http://tinyurl.com/7zoma

(Lancaster County)

Hi Frank from a former NE Philly Guy. Are you also on the Beretta Forum? I noticed your Cougar Inox and 92FS listed here.
    --------------------
    Wayne

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935
    ---------------

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinGN
    Hi all. NE Philly here.. Long tiem gun owner and shooter... Like to shoot at Classic pistol, Britts and South philly gun and archery.

Frank
    Hey welcome to the forum fellow Philadelphian. I shoot at South Philly Archery & Gun twice a week usually, we'll have to meet up some time. If you're ever there and see a guy with an M16 shooting .22's, chances are it's me as that's how I entertain myself.

Yes i am.. Im fact I was one of the guys picked for the Beretta factory tour

Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter 13
    Hi Frank from a former NE Philly Guy. Are you also on the Beretta Forum? I noticed your Cougar Inox and 92FS listed here.
    Beretta 8000f Inox, S&W 686 6", Armscor 1911A1, Beretta 92fs, Alchemy Spectre, S&W 22A 7" fluted, Taurus Tracker .17HMR, Firestorm ultra compact 9mm.. All stainless

http://tinyurl.com/7zoma

(Lancaster County)

I thought the name was familiar. Congrats on the tour and trip.
    --------------------
    Wayne

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935
    ---------------

(Lycoming County)

It's neat seeing some familiar names here! I have been a member of Beretta forum for about a month...glad to be here too!
    "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation." John Adams

(Lancaster County)

Welcome BankerA
    --------------------
    Wayne

---------------

(Allegheny County)

Thumbs up newby

Hi fellow shooters and sportsmen, I am new here and like to find a place to practice shooting and tactical. I am in Pittsburgh (The Burgh), PA

(Philadelphia County)

welcome to the forum,

I live in Philly too. Yesterday I got my VIP member to South Philla range. Im going to be there a lot more often now...

DANP, whatever happened to the South Philla Range meet up??
    (BTW, Its no longer an Archery range)
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791