Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default 7th Annual Sportsman's Flea Market and Gun Show

The 7th Annual Sportsman's Flea Market and Gun Show will be held at the Hummelstown Field and Stream Association (Hummelstown, PA) from 9:00-2:00pm on Saturday February 3, 2018. All tables sold out. General admission is $2, children under 12 are free. Email hummelstownfieldandstream1@gmail.com for more information.

(Centre County)

Default Re: 7th Annual Sportsman's Flea Market and Gun Show

Been looking for the announcement for this one, not sure how I missed it for a week...... I will attend, unless I forget.........
    Let's go Brandon!!!

(Dauphin County)

The show is Saturday. This is the show that has served as the model for others in the area. Don't miss it.

(Lawrence County)

NEED A DATE IN THIS THREADS TITLE

(Lebanon County)

I've been looking forward to this one. I've been there twice and liked it both times. For the small price of $2.00 admission it's a great little show. It's big enough to be worthwhile to attend but small enough to not be a pain in the ass. The layout is nice, the tables aren't so close together that traffic stops when someone stops to look at something. The variety is great, a lot of it is stuff that club members are selling as they clean up their reloading room or garage. You'll find archery, hunting, fishing, camping and survival as well as items related to other outdoor sporting activities. There are many items that aren't seen at typical gun shows. So far I haven't seen jerky, pickles and other high priced snacks like are found at typical gun shows, and there isn't the multitude of "professional vendors" with tables piled high with overpriced ammo. You will see a few guns for sale by private individuals, not dealers. You might find that old hunting rifle like the one that dad or grandpa had, but not a table full of tactical rifles and pistols tricked out with every possible option. I scored some great deals on reloading tools and components two years in a row. I'll be heading that direction in a few minutes. (They also have a nice kitchen and good food for reasonable prices.) The proceeds go directly to the club and it's members, not to a big promoter so if you like your money to stay at lower levels rather than being handed over to a bigger business you'll accomplish that at this show.
    See you there in a little while, I'll be the one with the graying black hair.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by texasbilly View Post
    The 7th Annual Sportsman's Flea Market and Gun Show will be held at the Hummelstown Field and Stream Association (Hummelstown, PA) from 9:00-2:00pm on Saturday February 3, 2018. All tables sold out. General admission is $2, children under 12 are free. Email hummelstownfieldandstream1@gmail.com for more information.
    The address is 975 Stoverdale Road. It's just off of Middletown Road, not far from Indian Echo Caverns. (South of Rt. 322 near Hummelstown). When you get close you'll start seeing their signs that point you in the right direction, then directly to the event.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Dauphin County)

Thank you all for making this 7th annual Sportsman's Flea Market and Gun Show a success. The show was a sell-out (as usual), and attendance was at an all time high. I hope to see you all next year.

(Centre County)

did not forget, made it to the show and look forward to next years show!
    Let's go Brandon!!!