Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Read this before you come to Jersey......

I had a crappy day, sorry. Ignore me today except for when I ask about my frozen washer line on my truck.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Berks County)

How is it that people miss this? It's been on national news. I guess people don't pay attention. Jersy is a bulshit state. Maybe we need to really advertise that.

(Berks County)

I thought this was going to be a thread about EZ Pass in New Jersey.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunowner99 View Post
    So riddle me this, if the DWI limit in PA is 0.08 and I pass into NJ and it is 0.06 and I get pulled over and blow a 0.07, is it still my fault?
    Sure is. But I take an unusually harsh view on DWI, so my position here is probably going to be considered unreasonable by most.

(Delaware County)

Typical for the "Democratic Peoples Republic of New Jersey".
    And the "officer", should try Not to ruin peoples lives over Bull**it like this.
    Run a records check and if it comes back Negative, give them a stern talking to.
    Remember, you almost never HAVE to make a pinch.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I believe she is a Licensed FL resident who was visiting family in PA for the holiday.
    She probably drove through MD too then 😳
    Of course NJ’s laws are ridiculous and I wish they’d change, but when I read stories like this I can find help but put some of the blame on her in the sense that, it is YOUR responsibility to know where your states license/permit is valid and where it’s not, ignorance is no excuse. Hope Christie helps her before he heads out.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by cham09 View Post
    She probably drove through MD too then ��
    Of course NJ’s laws are ridiculous and I wish they’d change, but when I read stories like this I can find help but put some of the blame on her in the sense that, it is YOUR responsibility to know where your states license/permit is valid and where it’s not, ignorance is no excuse. Hope Christie helps her before he heads out.
    I don't think anyone is arguing that she is not 100% totally to blame for her current situation.

The issue is, should she have her life ruined for committing this victimless crime, to teach her some kind of lesson or set an example to others? Personally, I think the answer is not only "no", but "hell no".

What I think should happen? Voluntarily forfeit the instruments of her crime (the gun and the car) to the State of New Jersey, which drops all charges against her. I think that's enough.

(Bucks County)

"BUT as a carry permit holder its your responsibility to know the laws for where ever youre going into".

"I don't think anyone is arguing that she is not 100% totally to blame for her current situation."

A sampling of the shit citizens of the United States of America come to believe, given enough time and brain-washing by officials who ignore the 2nd Amendment under which all citizens should be living.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    "BUT as a carry permit holder its your responsibility to know the laws for where ever youre going into".

"I don't think anyone is arguing that she is not 100% totally to blame for her current situation."

A sampling of the shit citizens of the United States of America come to believe, given enough time and brain-washing by officials who ignore the 2nd Amendment under which all citizens should be living.
    How am I brainwashed shit citizen just because Im a responsible carry permit holder? Because I dont drive through Jersey with a pistol on my hip? Because I learn where/when I can carry my firearm? What?

You go ahead and ride through Jersey with a handgun full of hollowpoints in your lap because thats your right. Ill be sure to write to you while you spend the better part of a decade in a cell (just fyi, they dont honor 2A rights in prison)

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillz View Post
    How am I brainwashed shit citizen just because Im a responsible carry permit holder? Because I dont drive through Jersey with a pistol on my hip? Because I learn where/when I can carry my firearm? What?

You go ahead and ride through Jersey with a handgun full of hollowpoints in your lap because thats your right. Ill be sure to write to you while you spend the better part of a decade in a cell (just fyi, they dont honor 2A rights in prison)
    Bang is just saying how ridiculous the laws are, but I have to agree with Thrillz that if you want to stay out of the pokey, you have to follow current law, especially with such a high profile divisive topic like gun ownership.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast