Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Default Re: Medical marijuana and license to carry

Just say "no".

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tacgunner View Post
    Let's get this figured out: Fed Gov says having pot = illegal. PA Gov says = Medical pot OK. PA Gov going against Fed Gov on this. But, PA Gov says illegal to have guns & medical pot (under Fed Gov rules). But, PA Constitution says: Article I, section 21 of the Pennsylvania State Constitution states: “The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.” We all know about the 2nd Amendment right not being "infringed" on.

So how is it BOTH State and Federal gun rights are trumped/dumped/canceled out by having medical pot? Who has deemed they have the authority to dismiss/change an unalienable right? And please, do look up definition for "unalienable right". Looks like no Gov has the "right", or authority, to change these things.

This is going to end up being a court case with some form of jury nullification over the pot/gun laws. What a dumpster fire this is going to be!
    What part of needing bate in a rat trap don't you get? This pot crap isn't about helping anyone other than the STATE lable & regulate citizens out of their ability to defend themselves. Stoners with their hemp clothes and hemp paper and every other god damn pot horse shit are too stoned and mentally incapacitated to understand or value the bill of rights. They were finally recognized for the dupes and stooges they are by the evil anti-American progressive, one world government types, who figured they would make excellent pawns to create and set this trap.

This isn't pretty. It's not politically correct. But it is not wrong either. This is the truth. If anyone involved really wanted to help sick people they could have changed the law to provide medicine and not prohibit people for getting treatment.

Pot is illegal because back in the day racest lawmakers wanted to ban that negro drug that made white women have sex with black men. Started out as TOTAL BULL SHIT and it still is.

Tacgunner, I'm guessing you recognized this already. I just used your question to make the point. The only other explanation is a super critical mass of stupidity that threatens mankind's very existence. People are much more devious than stupid, they just act stupid to get away with it.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    When it asks "Are you an unlawful user of drugs ect." doesn't that question forfeit your 5th amendment right from self incrimination?
    Seems like you're giving up one right on the application to practice another.
    No. Because exercising a right doesn't require you to fill out a form.

IMHO, having to fill out the form to buy the gun is, in itself, a violation.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bornin69 View Post
    I happen to disagree with you on the quality issue. There’s no way a state as uptight as PA isn’t doing stringent testing.
    Absolutely incorrect. No QA or QC whatsoever. Major article recently in C&EN the weekly journal of the American Chemical Society (only >156K members) pointing this out. NO standards, no approved forensic methods. And yes, I am a trained analytical chemist with over 60 years of experience so I do know a little bit about the methodologies. Dave_n

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    What are the names of these drugs?
    Currently in the US Dronabinol (launched in 1986). Cannabidiol is in Phase III trials and is pre-registered in the US, Sativex is approved in Canada and the EU and has defined amounts of THC/CBD in it. There are 31 others in stages from preclinical to Phase II. In all of these, the levels of "active agents" are defined using protocols recognized by the FDA or its equivalent in the EU. Dave_n

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post

Pot is illegal because back in the day racest lawmakers wanted to ban that negro drug that made white women have sex with black men.
    It didn't work

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Pot is illegal because back in the day racist lawmakers wanted to ban that negro drug that made white women have sex with black men.
    In that case, I'll take a dime bag plus some self-tanning pills to OD and call me Rufus.
    DGAF

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post
    In that case, I'll take a dime bag plus some self-tanning pills to OD and call me Rufus.
    I suspect you would still fall "short" of your goal

(Northampton County)

As I said in my township meeting when we passed a MM ordinance, the State law is fraught with problems. Pharmacists can't actually fill MM prescriptions, as doing so results in them losing their licenses. Thus the need for 'dispensaries', where users are provided MM by non-licensed persons.

Taking MM immediately results in a loss of your 2nd Amendment 'rights', as .fed doesn't recognize MM as legitimate.

The Obama justice department looked the other way. Trump, not so much.

(Bucks County)

Pot is illegal because back in the day racist lawmakers wanted to ban that negro drug that made white women have sex with black men.
    Uh....you may be overlooking one little problem....

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast