Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default BATF and FBI forged Gunshops license to buy guns for Fast and Furious.

Gun shop discovers ATF and FBI forged their documents to illegally run assault weapons in Fast and Furious scandal; asks Tom Fitton for help

Fast and Furious

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: BATF and FBI forged Gunshops license to buy guns for Fast and Furious.

Gee,I wonder what is going to be done about this discovery?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Default Re: BATF and FBI forged Gunshops license to buy guns for Fast and Furious.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Gee,I wonder what is going to be done about this discovery?
    Absolutely nothing.

(Lancaster County)

I'm sure the FBI is looking into it.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    Gun shop discovers ATF and FBI forged their documents to illegally run assault weapons in Fast and Furious scandal; asks Tom Fitton for help

Fast and Furious
    I found it difficult to read and follow. Nothing about it seems obvious to me, but I also am not familiar with the paperwork. The Wells Fargo letter looks like they are cooperating with ATF in document production, but I cannot tell who is demanding the documents and for what purpose. Nothing would shock me anymore. The revelations coming out in justification of the Bundy mistrial are breathtaking in the their scope of the US Government abandoning any pretense of respecting law, order, the judicial process, and the US Constitution. Talk about government gone completely rogue, you have it there in spades. Everyone was complicit in that; from field officers, to investigators, to DOJ lawyers and their superiors.

I thought it beyond outrageous when FBI agents fired at the Levoy Finicum contingent, picked up their spent cartridges and then lied about it all, claiming to have never discharged any weapons. These particular agents are being charged but I will bet you they will skate. Their superiors who allowed it and the coverup, what of them? Anyhow, I thought that was bad, but it seems to be the tip of the iceberg. How can that unit still be allowed to operate at all until there is a thorough independent investigation of it? They should be standing down. pending a complete overhaul.

Fast and Furious always had a bad odor around every bit of it. If the Obama Administration committed crimes in the perpetration of that scheme, it would come as no surprise. If Wells Fargo cooperated with them, that would be less of a surprise.

(Fayette County)

The FBI was started to fight organized crime, but at this point in our history its very difficult to see any difference between the FBI and organized crime.
    The FBI and other federal agencies are plagued with mysterious murders, gun running and agents participating in drug distribution while billions of tax payer money goes missing.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    The FBI and other federal agencies are plagued with mysterious murders, gun running and agents participating in drug distribution while billions of tax payer money goes missing.
    And blowing up buildings.

(Erie County)

Hard to come to any conclusion based on what was shown. But nothing would surprise me at this point.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    The FBI was started to fight organized crime, but at this point in our history its very difficult to see any difference between the FBI and organized crime.
    Funny you say that; during evening drivetime last week with one of the Sean Hannity fill-ins, they were interviewing a former FBI and he basically stated the same things; state-sanctioned thuggery but with badges and tacticool-belts of kewl eqpt protected by judges.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    Funny you say that; during evening drivetime last week with one of the Sean Hannity fill-ins, they were interviewing a former FBI and he basically stated the same things; state-sanctioned thuggery but with badges and tacticool-belts of kewl eqpt protected by judges.
    Glad to hear that people are starting to hear the truth.
    When I talk about such things Im labeled as a "conspiracy theorists whacko".
    I guess if people dont hear it on FOX or CNN, then it must not be true.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast