I tried a search but "Sig MPX" terms are too short to get any hits, and I doubt "Sauer" will help much.

I've been fighting a urge to get a Zenith/MKE MP5. After lots of research I just found too many negatives, the biggest of which is the price, even used Zeniths are going for more than I care to spend. Followed by no last round hold open, and the condition of the brass from the fluted chamber. These last 2 maybe be minor but they still made their way onto the negative list.

Which brings me to what I consider the next generation - the Sig MPX. I already have a CZ Scorpion, and I have no interest in a 9mm AR (I just find the AR cosmetically un-appealing regardless of glock mag or colt style).

I have a chance to get a MPX at what I consider to be a really good price, even though it is still a bit more than what my CZ cost me. Obviously I don't need the MPX. It's more about having a chance to score something that really appeals to me at a really good price even though I've never even held one let alone shot one.

If there are any MPX owners here that have an opinion one way or the other with it's likability vs. price I would appreciate your opinion. If you own both a Scorpion & a MPX even better.

*I've seen the YouTube comparison (Scorpion vs MPX) done by "Military Arms Channel" but he obviously is a collector with WAY more money than I have.