Don't think I posted pics of this yet. I guess I figured it's sort of like a Glock - they all look the same, so why bother.
Oh well, here it is anyway.

I know these have been out for several years now and there's not much I can say that everyone doesn't already know about them.
I bought it because it was affordable. I bought it because I've always carried small handguns in .380ACP or 32ACP inside the waistband, or with an ankle holster, and I wanted to carry something in 9mm, OWB and the overall size sounded good on paper.

I have owned a G19 for damned near 20 years, but couldn't imagine carrying it IWB and even OWB just seemed "clunky" with that gun. Granted, I have a Blackhawk SERPA holster for it which is a terrible concealment holster, but either way, it just feels too big, so it retains it's role as a house gun.
I crossed my fingers and ordered one without ever having seen one, and hoped for the best. I figured at $199 shipped after rebate, I couldn't go wrong, and if I didn't like it, I could sell it without losing anything.

I like the overall size and especially the narrow width. I haven't shot it a ton yet, but I like it well enough to know that I'm keeping it.
Hopefully it will carry well OWB!

Several months went by before I ordered a holster. I'll post pics and info, but I just got it, and haven't carried with it yet, so I can't really comment on carry yet.

Considering I didn't have the luxury of looking around and picking from several handguns because I was mostly buying based on price, I think I did OK. I can see why these are such good sellers - nice little handgun.