Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Crawford County)

Default Re: Wagner for Governor

His handling of the incident with the tracker at the York Country Club reflects poorly on his temperament and his judgement. He turned a nothing event into a negative that will be used against his campaign. I can only imagine how polarizing his governorship would be.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    His handling of the incident with the tracker at the York Country Club reflects poorly on his temperament and his judgement. He turned a nothing event into a negative that will be used against his campaign. I can only imagine how polarizing his governorship would be.
    Whachu talkin bout, Willis?

(Crawford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Whachu talkin bout, Willis?
    http://http://www.philly.com/philly/...literally.html

Wagner is a member of the York Country Club. He took offense that a tracker was in attendance with a camera. He should have asked the management to have the tracker removed and suspended the meeting until that was accomplished. The police should have been summoned by management if they wanted to pursue trespass charges. Instead, Wagner took the matter in his own hands, literally and escalated a situation unnecessarily.

(Allegheny County)

http://http://www.philly.com/philly/...literally.html

Wagner is a member of the York Country Club. He took offense that a tracker was in attendance with a camera. He should have asked the management to have the tracker removed and suspended the meeting until that was accomplished. The police should have been summoned by management if they wanted to pursue trespass charges. Instead, Wagner took the matter in his own hands, literally and escalated a situation unnecessarily.

OK. I don't know if I'm supposed to know what a "tracker" is, but I don't - and the linky no worky.
    Appreciate the follow up though.

(Crawford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    OK. I don't know if I'm supposed to know what a "tracker" is, but I don't - and the linky no worky.
    Appreciate the follow up though.

Try this. A campaign tracker goes around video taping political candidates statements for his/her opponents.

(Dauphin County)

I already have a Scott Wagner bumper sticker on my car. For how he handled that smart ass reporter is why he has my vote.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    How about Mango?
    Pretty good ice cream flavor.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Beaver County)

tracker, a member of the left wing media that follows a candidate trying to find something to use against them.

(Crawford County)

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    tracker, a member of the left wing media that follows a candidate trying to find something to use against them.
    True. State Senator, a representative and an elected official ....a public servant. Does not have the authority to confiscate private property or harass by intimidation. Even if the subject is a liberal left wing media hit man. Constitutional rights are universal.

(Dauphin County)

True. State Senator, a representative and an elected official ....a public servant. Does not have the authority to confiscate private property or harass by intimidation. Even if the subject is a liberal left wing media hit man. Constitutional rights are universal.
    Maybe a year and a half ago I would agree with you. Now with the way the left acts, fairness is gone, I will do everything I can to assist with the confiscate private property or harass by intimidation of any liberal leftist. Too bad Williamsmith.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast