Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Does anybody do anything fun or crafty with empty casings?

Isn't everything?

Anyway, the bike is tuned with correct jetting and aftermarket complete Cobra exhaust system. Leaving the AIS on creates afterburn popping on deceleration. This bike is pre-cat.
    Last edited by Bang; January 16th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I made bicycle valve stem caps out of .45acp for my sons bike.
    I made them for a car. 40 S&W.

Didn't keep them on though, they stuck out too far. If I had shortened the casings, they'd be perfect.

I had a cufflink break, planning on making some cufflinks out of spent casings. You can get cuffllink posts on eBay cheap. My wife makes jewelry and is brainstorming on a bucket of brass she asked me to save for her.

I saw someone, maybe on here, who made a pen out of .223 or 5.56.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Armstrong County)

Back in my mid 20s i was hanging out with 2 girls that would fall into the "danger zone" of the Crazy Hot Matrix.
    One was damn near a twin to Olga Kurylenko in the Hitman movie.
    They saw my linked belt of 556 on M27 links i had hanging on the wall and asked if i had any more. I replied of course.....why?
    I didnt (still dont) have a Shrike or an M249 at the time, nor would they have any clue as what weapon would fire them.
    They did enjoy shooting though.
    One had seen a picture of a belt and bracelet made from them and wanted one.
    The "thank you" was well worth the minor task of loading about a 150 dummy rounds.
    HGW, llc ~ Title 1 & NFA sales/manufacturing ~ Transfers - Title 1 $20 - NFA $50

(Lycoming County)

One guy I spoke with was going to put a long stretch of glass on his bar in his basement.
    His intent was to place empty cartridges of as many calibers as possible under it for decoration.

Saw at a local gun shop an American Flag display using shotgun shells.
    In between each laid out shell (for the color) there was a flat brass end.
    Looks great.

Was at the Early Bird Expo at Bloomsburg Fairground years ago and one vendor made pens out of empty 50 cal casings.

Another gun shop made a Christmas light string with white lights and alternated green and red shotgun casings over the lights.

And if you get real bored and have time on your hands you could make some wall art using various casings like those macaroni men I have seen hanging on people's walls.
    A million casings, some glue, sheet of glass, a picture frame and you are the next Pistol Picasso or Remington Rembrandt.
    Don't expect too much Monet for them!

Of course there is always that school yard thing.
    Then leave a card on the ground about 5 feet away from your local democrat politician's office.

God bless!!

For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in lovingkindness to all who call upon You.
    Psalm 86:5 NASB
    I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. - Jesus Christ

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234