Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jkinpa1

Default Jkinpa1

Smooth and easy transaction with no issues.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Jkinpa1

Traded with Jkinpa1 recently. Item was everything he said it was. Great communication - honest and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to do with business with him again. Thanks again Jeff!

(Centre County)

Bought a handgun off him. Item was in the condition advertised and everything went smoothly.

(Schuylkill County)

I recently did a transaction with jkinpa1, item was shipped very quickly and arrived in perfect condition. He was very honest and trustworthy. Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

(Lancaster County)

--POTENTIAL SCAMMER - Jkinpa1--

My experience: Jeff had posted gun parts for sale yesterday and said he would be happy to ship them in the listing. I told him I could pick them up in person the next day which is when he said he would be available, but it would be an hour and a half drive for me so I asked about shipping. He was all on board to ship, sent over his paypal and asked me to send the payment via PayPal friends and family. I said I'd rather pay the normal way and would cover the fees by adding extra to the purchase price. He declined my offer and said that he would just sell it locally. I immediately said that's fine, I can come and pick it up, he stopped responding. I attempted to contact him once more today and he said the parts were sold.

I have seen countless reports online of people sending money via PayPal friends and family to avoid the fee, then never receiving any product in return and PayPal not being able to do anything for them. This is what I'm assuming Jeff was trying to do since he wouldn't accept traditional PayPal payment and wouldn't sell to me in person.

To each their own, but I will err on the side of caution with this one.

--POTENTIAL SCAMMER - Jkinpa1--

(Bucks County)

Wow!
    I don’t even know where to start with this one.

I’m going to keep it short and not turn this into a pissing match with a member who’s not even a contributing member. This is one of 22 posts in 8 years?

I’ve shipped many of items prior to even receipt of payment on this and other sites. I’ve helped members here with home repair issues. I post and help out when I’m able in a positive manner.

You gave me bad vibes from the get go. It’s my stuff, I’ll sell to who I want - That’s the short of it, period. If you’re giving me bad vibes, I’m not selling you firearm or parts - not going to happen!

Crawl back under the rock you came out from under!

(Bucks County)

Met up with JKinpa1 and bought some parts from him, he was very responsive thru out the whole time, and was on time at the agreed on meetup time and location, would buy from him again anytime.
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

(Lancaster County)

Jkinpa1 has forwarded all communication between dropshot12 and himself and the staff has reviewed it. There doesn't appear to be a scam. No money exchanged hands. Jkinpa1 just found another person to sell the items to locally instead of going through the hassle of shipping, as is his prerogative.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Jkinpa1 has forwarded all communication between dropshot12 and himself and the staff has reviewed it. There doesn't appear to be a scam. No money exchanged hands. Jkinpa1 just found another person to sell the items to locally instead of going through the hassle of shipping, as is his prerogative.
    Thank you, Streaker and PAFOA staffing.

I'd like to just clear the air, and actually post our comms. Let everyone know exactly what was communicated.
    I've edited for privacy any email addresses and phone numbers.

Follow the link, it has screen shots of every word that was exchanged.

[removed link, contains phone numbers]

I made absolutely no attempt to scam anybody. I had a bad feeling from this guy, this whole sheet show proves I was right about that! I chose not to sell firearm parts to him. As part of being responsible firearm owners, we must express and use proper judgement at all times.

Thanks again, PAFOA staff.
    Last edited by streaker69; December 4th, 2019 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Removed the link since it contains phone numbers.

(Lancaster County)

I have had a discussion with dropshot12 in PM and he sent me the exact same copy of the text messages as well. I am confident that we have seen the complete story at this point.

I think the matter should be considered closed at this point.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast