An email newsletter I received today at 17:20 from gunsandpolitics.com:
That middle part of the headline refers to yesterday's ruling that 302s are not prohibiting. The related link goes directly to the announcement on the Prince Law web site. I had to reply:
I have no idea if anyone will see this, but clicking the link to read this email online didn’t load a page (let alone one I could comment on), so this is my best shot:

Your email headline, and the text of the link in question, are flat out wrong at best, and seriously inflammatory regardless.

The federal court did NOT rule that “crazy people can still own guns”. The federal court ruled that a one‑time decision from a single doctor that a person required evaluation - at the time the decision was made - does not constitute “due process” or “adjudicated mentally ill” and should NOT result in a lifetime ban from firearms. No judge, no witnesses, no chance to rebut or argue in ones favor, and absolutely ZERO statutory ability to undo the flag once it’s there, do not comport with our judicial basis of “innocent until PROVEN guilty”.

How about you issue a correction, or at the very least update whatever page the “read this email online” link purportedly goes to? I don’t know how much revenue you get from advertizing on your newsletters or how many subscribers you have, but I’ve got over 50,000 friends who – on the whole – are quite pleased with Mr. Prince’s accomplishment and could make a dent in your numbers.
Am I off base here?