Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Indiana County)

Default Re: How NJ Rolls...............

If reciprocity becomes law, New Jerseyites will react to lawful carriers the same way Oregonians are currently responding to the new law permitting them to pump their own gas.

We can't do that either......we're not capable of it here....now they want to affix a fee for keeping bees /owning bee hives as some try to do for honey......this state is Rancid, can't wait to leave....IMO.
    Last edited by xXxplosive; January 7th, 2018 at 02:41 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

I just got around to watching the video and I liked how the prosecutor called out the judge on him being one of very few people there having a carry license.I would have loved to see how the judge responded to that.
    Last edited by Krichardson; January 7th, 2018 at 02:57 PM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Bucks County)

If a city or state can choose to ignore immigration law, seems to me it/they can ignore any law they choose, and that includes reciprocity involving guns. National reciprocity violations would be the up to the feds to prosecute. Good luck with that. For example, NJ arrests PA person armed and holding a LTCF. Backed by both the 2nd amendment and reciprocity it would seem to me a clear civil rights violation.

One thought about the term reciprocity being used in this context... a reciprocal agreement up until now has meant that the participants have both or severally agreed to mutual regard of like circumstances.

A federal law requiring all states to recognize is not the same process. No one has agreed to anything. All are being mandated (some would say manhandled) to behave similarly. No wonder some governors are raising state's rights issues. It's the same as a non-elected agency...BATFE, EPA, and others...writing rules for all of the land to follow or else. The future has been announced. Reciprocity passes, a percentage of states and commonwealths file legal actions, and/or ignore it like sanctuaries do.
    Last edited by Bang; January 7th, 2018 at 06:25 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123