Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: PAFOA/WCMG NFA Group Shoot #3 - May 5th, 2018 (Western Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by 27hand View Post
    Clicking on the pic should send you to the Flickr vid. I think I didn't have it as a public vid.
    Should go now.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/101828248@N08/J1GDw9
    worked

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: PAFOA/WCMG NFA Group Shoot #3 - May 5th, 2018 (Western Washington County)

I'll try to get my pics and vids posted later today.

Had a great time yesterday!
    I only ran about 4 sticks through the Thompson but that made my day.
    It was THE full auto on my list of "want to shoot" and I finally got to do it. Really cool.

My other favorites are the Sten (thanks pennlineman!) and the Sterling (thanks Noah!) 9mm SMGs.

I think the only other one I shot was the 9mm H&K. (very nice)

I guess I have simple tastes though because I'd rather have one of the three WWII era SMGs than most of the modern offerings.

Big thanks to Tredd and his staff/volunteers.
    I hope everyone takes the time to let him know how much this shoot is appreciated.
    They put some time and effort into doing this for very little in return.

And the flamethrower display... what can I say? LOL!!!

(Allegheny County)

A couple of screen shots I nabbed from my video...

RANGE IS HOT! (OK, whoever yelled that... funny shit!)

(Westmoreland County)

Glad you guys enjoyed my flamethrower also thanks noah for the manual of arms training on the sterling, tredd for letting us use the guns and range, 27hand for RSOing.

(Washington County)

What a great event! We had 2 EMTs, 1 RSO, and 19 shooters attend our 3rd Annual PAFOA NFA Group Shoot. A big thank you to the EMT's and RSO for volunteering their time, we really couldn't afford to do this without you. A big thank you to all attendees for making this event stress free and very safe for everyone. I never saw one unsafe act and everyone was very gracious with letting others shoot their NFA items plus I saw a lot of ammo being passed around between the shooters. We look forward to our next NFA Shoot on April 6th, 2019.

Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by BadAtGuns View Post
    Glad you guys enjoyed my flamethrower also thanks noah for the manual of arms training on the sterling, tredd for letting us use the guns and range, 27hand for RSOing.
    Man. Your flamethrower was awesome.
    You guys did great from a safety aspect. Makes for a really great day and it was.
    The flare gun, for its simplicity was cool as hell. Need to get some adjustable sights for it and we're all set.

The SAW. Damn. I had a chance to run it with a mag after the work party and pressed off a couple at a time.
    Running that thing on one pull with 95 rounds was the highlight of my day.

Tredd and crew. Just an outstanding job and I'm sure very much appreciated by all the attendees.

One of my friends did a shoot out there and can't wait to do it again. My kiddo has always wanted to shoot a Thompson so ill set that up. I suppose I'm partial to the Vietnam era M16 which had to be taken out of the rotation for a loose grip.

All in all, just a great time.
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Allegheny County)

Yesterday was a fun day. I got to see and even shoot some machine guns I had never seen before. I also realized I was thinking the Sten and Sterling were the same, but while similar they are not. The broomhandle was a gun I had not seen in person before, and now I have both seen and shot it! The flamethrower was awesome! After having to remove tracers so many times due to fire risk actually being able to use a flamethrower was awesome.

Thanks for having us, and thanks for coming. It was a blast.

Looks like a great time, I wish this outage was over so I could have made it. No outage next spring though.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678