Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania Gun Collectors Association Gun Show January 20th & 21st - Butler Cou

(Butler County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania Gun Collectors Association Gun Show January 20th & 21st - Butler Cou

(Butler County)

(Allegheny County)

Well I didn't see a report so I'm guessing nobody here went today. tom.
    N.R.A LIFE MEMBER GOA annual member

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by deputy tom View Post
    Well I didn't see a report so I'm guessing nobody here went today. tom.
    Got there at 0900, waited in line until 0917. Chatted with a friend for a few after paying.
    Inside: SSDD, but easy to move around, not too crowded. Found two Lahti pistol mags and five boxes of Fiocchi 455 Webley ammo. Chatted with 39Flathead for a few mins.

Left ~1035 after swapping some equipment with ScotsGuards.

Stopped at a funshop on the way home and bought an ex-PSP Colt 6520 with Surefire M500, which came from the Newport PSP station (H5); PM'd UncleJumbo and he said he likely carried and fired it on occasion.

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Westmoreland County)

Drove up to the show for a bit. I decided to have the shop open yesterday and I didn't set up as I surmised there would be no real gain in doing so. I was correct. I got there a bit after 8AM. A friend loaned me a dealer badge so I didn't have to wait outside. I had made a few pre-arranged sales deals. I completed those. Shopped a bit. Found a nice Remington-Rand M1911A1 and some GI .30 Carbine ammo; sold a PSP trade-in LE6520 I brought along. Chit-chatted with a few friends including 39Flathead. Swapped some equipment with Noah_Zark then headed to the DQ for lunch. Got back to the shop (My wife had opened) Sold a few things.

The show was smaller than it has been since I was there last with many regular vendors missing. Seemed like a fair attendance but no massive throng of buyers. Certainly no "Panic" buying; of anything.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Got there at 0900, waited in line until 0917. Chatted with a friend for a few after paying.
    Inside: SSDD, but easy to move around, not too crowded. Found two Lahti pistol mags and five boxes of Fiocchi 455 Webley ammo. Chatted with 39Flathead for a few mins.

Left ~1035 after swapping some equipment with ScotsGuards.

Stopped at a funshop on the way home and bought an ex-PSP Colt 6520 with Surefire M500, which came from the Newport PSP station (H5); PM'd UncleJumbo and he said he likely carried and fired it on occasion.

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.

Noah
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotsGuards View Post
    Drove up to the show for a bit. I decided to have the shop open yesterday and I didn't set up as I surmised there would be no real gain in doing so. I was correct. I got there a bit after 8AM. A friend loaned me a dealer badge so I didn't have to wait outside. I had made a few pre-arranged sales deals. I completed those. Shopped a bit. Found a nice Remington-Rand M1911A1 and some GI .30 Carbine ammo; sold a PSP trade-in LE6520 I brought along. Chit-chatted with a few friends including 39Flathead. Swapped some equipment with Noah_Zark then headed to the DQ for lunch. Got back to the shop (My wife had opened) Sold a few things.

The show was smaller than it has been since I was there last with many regular vendors missing. Seemed like a fair attendance but no massive throng of buyers. Certainly no "Panic" buying; of anything.

Good to hear from you both. We went today and my buddies bought what they figured were good deals. I only bought a pocket knife but had a good time. We went to lunch and enjoyed the day. tom.

(Butler County)

Next date

We're back at Pullman Square in May!
    May 5-6, 2018 (Sat. 9 to 5, Sun. 9 to 4)
    Admission: Adults, $8 - Kids under 12, $4
    (Covers both days)

(Butler County)

(Allegheny County)

I went today and had a fairly successful day. I can't wait to go back to Clearview Mall or The Mills locations. Several MIA vendors today.tom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123