Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: GOA ALERT: Email & Call Senators TODAY to Vote NO on S-2135 Cornyn-Schumer Gun Ba

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    I understand your frustration, but giving up on the political process is self defeating.
    Our fight is on multiple fronts, including the legislative and judicial fronts as well as others.
    If Phil wants to chime in, I am always interested in his counsel, but I would be very surprised if he advised against engaging in the political process.
    This is a long fight and there is no finish line.
    Stay calm, stay strong, stay focused, and don't allow frustration to cloud your vision.
    We need everyone to remain politically engaged, I hope you will stay in the fight.
    I am fully engaged in this process, yet am frustrated by the circus act we are being drawn into by those claiming to be on our side. The NRA is a friggin joke. When I called them on multiple occasions to discuss their positions, do you know what happened? They hung up. I guess my "passion" was just to much for the blowhard on the other side of the phone. Do you know who gets it. The GOA, 2nd Amendment foundation and the Firearms policy coalition.

When you delve into the real issues surrounding a problem, you get real answers, from which you can propose real solutions, and affect change...real change. Not the crap we see going on in the legislature. That is all for show...circus is in town and the three ring handlers need to keep the audience fixated on the NR act, while the Left does everything in their power to deny law abiding citizens their Constitutional rights.

I am sounding like a broken record, but the real fight for our rights, where it really matters...is in the courts. Taking the fight to them in court is the only steadfast way to cement/reaffirm our rights. The legislative attempt to solidify our inalienable rights, those rights which cannot be surrendered, sold, or transferred to someone else; referred to as Natural or God given, is nothing but sophistry from the cowards on the right and the un-American left.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: GOA ALERT: Email & Call Senators TODAY to Vote NO on S-2135 Cornyn-Schumer Gun Ba

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." Thomas Jefferson

(Susquehanna County)

Done
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Bucks County)

Done...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." Thomas Jefferson
    Done. And I added this quote to the email

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12