Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: THUNDERJET338

(Lancaster County)

Default THUNDERJET338

Well as much as it pains me to say it, thunderjet was right in that I shouldn't have posted our PM's. For that, I apologize. Chalk that up to a generous amount of beer and some gentle nudging from house guests that were over and following along with our messages as they were happening. The sober me refrained from posting the response I woke up to in my inbox!

That being said, that is the only part I feel he was right about. No need to delve deeper into it.

Goodnight folks!
    Last edited by RySny; December 11th, 2017 at 11:54 PM.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: THUNDERJET338

Re RySny
    Buyer Beware.
    It is beyond my comprehension how someone who would stoop low enough to post supposed private conversation to the public side of the site ,does not realize that they compromise their own Honesty ,Integrity , and trustworthiness by doing so. I have nothing to hide , or I would not be posting this ! Sour Grapes over a lost sale , or not this route is just pretty low in my book .

Telling me that there was no merit at all in making the 160 mile round trip to buy his gun , and was owed to him , because he is the seller is simply put B.S. Look around you we live in a BUYER'S world. Saying that it is like me driving to the store ,and asking for a discount ,because I drove there is ludicrous. The merchants already do that without having to ask for it. Take a good look at any store flyer. Take cabela's for one example. How much stuff are they prepared to give away , or sell at cost just to get you into their store to buy something.So telling me I owed it to you to come to you ,because you are the seller is bogus.

Yes .Yes I know you told me if I offered to meet half way it would have been a done deal. WHY DIDN'T YOU OFFER TO MEET HALF WAY THEN O HONEST ONE. You only threw that in after you knew you lost the sale to make yourself look better when you posted it here. I told you ,you "screwed up" ,because you could have sold the pistol ,but refused to budge until it was too late.

So where are we now. You still have your firearm ,that you don't have to sell ,but want to sell . I still have my money to buy any DE I want except yours. I refused to be manipulated by your refusing to budge , and you look like, oh well you know for taking a private conversation where there wasn't even a sale ,and posting public. This reminds me of guys in the past who had a big mouth , then you hand their butt to them on a platter ,and then they call the cops on you. Poor little boys.

So again be careful what you say to this guy in private , because who knows where he might post it ,and as you can see it is obvious what you are dealing with !

(Bucks County)

(Berks County)

Best feedback thread ever.

Popcorn time.

Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Now were all confused !

(Berks County)

This is good.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

Ha! More attention than I was expecting! Just happy to have entertained a few of you. Now if you'll excuse me, i need to get back to being depressed over losing a sale.