Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: Harrisburg C&E show Dec. 9-10 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    I've actually got no projects planned this weekend, so I may hit the floor early Saturday. Which direction does Cruzans walk? I'm going the other way before there's nothing left!
    Only time I've ever met Cruzans was at this show. Just look for the guy hauling a utility trailer full of guns behind him and try to stay out in front. ok

(York County)

Really wanna go to this. Missed out on the York show a couple months back. This time around Ive got an AR id love to pick some stuff up for, and wanna keep an eye out for a deal on a new carry piece. But my car took a dump so unless I get a family member into going Ill probably have to wait til the next York show.

(Cumberland County)

Oh I definitely have my floor plan and who I hit first - including Scotsguards - he always has some nice pieces! There's a couple others I always have to hit first, then settle into an aisle by aisle stroll. And must have some of Pete's sweet mix pickles - lol. Mrs. Cruzans for whatever reason said she might want to come - think I can talk her out of it though, she's far from the gunshow type - she'll just slow me down and give me glares when I buy something Hope to see some PAFOA'ers around or at Scotsguards !
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Oh I definitely have my floor plan and who I hit first - including Scotsguards - he always has some nice pieces! There's a couple others I always have to hit first, then settle into an aisle by aisle stroll. And must have some of Pete's sweet mix pickles - lol. Mrs. Cruzans for whatever reason said she might want to come - think I can talk her out of it though, she's far from the gunshow type - she'll just slow me down and give me glares when I buy something Hope to see some PAFOA'ers around or at Scotsguards !
    If I come tomorrow I have a Llama pistol cleaning kit in a red plastic sleeve for you. I'll leave it with ScotsGuards when I get there. Won't know for certain until ~0400 tomorrow.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Cumberland County)

Sweet, thanks! I always like to get there right before open and stay a few hours. Hope to see you there.............
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    If I come tomorrow I have a Llama pistol cleaning kit in a red plastic sleeve for you. I'll leave it with ScotsGuards when I get there. Won't know for certain until ~0400 tomorrow.

Noah
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Cumberland County)

Good crowd today! Nice seeing Noah and Scotsguards - thanks for the Llama kit Noah Scotsguards had a lot of nice pieces. Big crowd early today, I was surprised. Got a nice deal on a S&W 34-1 in 22 - nice shape and got it for 1/2 of what's its worth - love the little shops with the old timers Stopped at my gunshop on the way home to pick up a "hold" - another steal on a Masterpiece compact 9 with 3 sten mags and original case, etc.. A good day Will post pics on the pic sight soon.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Lycoming County)

Yeah, I'm not gonna make it this time. I've got too much going on today. I hope everyone has a great show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12