Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: AlienGear apparently doesn't like OC

Quote Originally Posted by marinville View Post
    I remember when they were taking heat for criticising the police a little while back. You'd think it would be better for business to just STFU already.
    ^^This!!! It's a loaded debate, why even go there?

Not butthurt, but opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, some just stink more than others. He can have any opinion he wants, just keep it to himself.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    Not butthurt, but opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, some just stink more than others. He can have any opinion he wants, just keep it to himself.

Apparently you have forgotten how the internet works.

(Allegheny County)

The whole first paragraph is a direct and blatant insult to anyone who should choose to be so irresponsible as to carry openly.

Fuck him.

Someone please clear up if he works for Alien Gear because I need a holster and it needs to be affordable and I was considering one of their OWB holsters - until now.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Dont know what your exactly looking for but These guy's make great holsters and have some affordable prices.

http://www.hhholsters.com/

https://www.bravoconcealment.com/

I love the Bravo Concealment BCA holster with the pancake loops (sold separately).

"If you are open carrying - even if you have every legal right to do so - and you cause someone to become uncomfortable or possibly trigger some sort of emotional event, that is something that you possibly could have prevented by concealing."

And that right there folks is why I occasionally open carry. I like people to be made aware that there are good guys with guns. If all they see is the MSM garbage about gang bangers and unhinged individuals with guns, they win a battle

Quote Originally Posted by SIGFAN86 View Post
    "If you are open carrying - even if you have every legal right to do so - and you cause someone to become uncomfortable or possibly trigger some sort of emotional event, that is something that you possibly could have prevented by concealing."

And that right there folks is why I occasionally open carry. I like people to be made aware that there are good guys with guns. If all they see is the MSM garbage about gang bangers and unhinged individuals with guns, they win a battle
    I think there is a larger trouble of the MSM making normal average every day people who carry a firearm look bad in order to forward the agenda. When you hear comments like the streets will flow with blood or people will be shooting each other over parking spaces regarding the reciprocity bill you have gone way past crime and gangbangers.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Dont know what your exactly looking for but These guy's make great holsters and have some affordable prices.

http://www.hhholsters.com/

https://www.bravoconcealment.com/

I love the Bravo Concealment BCA holster with the pancake loops (sold separately).
    Exactly what I'm looking for is in my sig line.

Thanks for that link.
    Looking it over now. Not sure if it will be what I decide on, but seems a decent deal with the free mag pouch.

Looking for OWB only. No room inside pants and I'm not buying new pants.
    I have pretty much zero experience with OWB, but I'm learning that pancake style leather holsters seem to be good for snugging a gun to your body - a good thing.

My only concern with this BCA is all that damned "extra" Kydex on either side of the gun - where the rivets are. Looks like the bottom corner would potentially "jam" into you. Hard to say. That's the problem with Kydex though - they all seem to have a large overall shape. (although very thin)

For a Shield it will be smaller then you think. I will take a picture of my G43 in it tomorrow for reference.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    For a Shield it will be smaller then you think. I will take a picture of my G43 in it tomorrow for reference.
    Thanks.
    It's almost 2am. I've been watching video reviews. Looks promising - more so than Alien Gear by a long shot.
    For $50 shipped with 30 day money back guarantee and a free mag carrier, this is hard to beat.
    Since all prices seem to include shipping, I'd forego the pancake loop attachments initially to see how it feels with the standard loops. A Shield is pretty small and light, so it may not pull away too badly.

I was checking out the Vedder brand too and their one OWB is nearly identical to this BCA but it's $66. They have another that's $50 that's Kydex mounted on a flat leather backing, "pancake style", that seems OK, but it's not adjustable for cant.

Unless I see something better, the BCA looks like it may be the one. I just wish they offered something other than nasty Kydex black - I was going to get black carbon fiber, or basket weave if I went with Vedder. I'd just prefer something nicer than "tactical black". Ha.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast