Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Clearfield County)

Default Re: I Grew Up With Guns, Then I Was Held Hostage With One

Prefacing a statement about guns with "I grew up with guns" is just the "BEEP BEEP BEEP" sound of the manure truck backing up.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Prefacing a statement about guns with "I grew up with guns" is just the "BEEP BEEP BEEP" sound of the manure truck backing up.
    I'm a strong supporter of the second amendment but...

(Lancaster County)

The existence of beta males just burns me up. Worthless slackers who do nothing but drag down our country instead of helping carry the torch of civilization. All of the lack of respect we real men get is at least half their fault.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by marinville View Post
    That woman is frighteningly unhinged. Knowing that she is out there somewhere roaming around, makes me glad to have a glock on my hip, an "assault rifle" in my trunk, and a cruiser ready shotgun beside by bed.

The TLDR version is she grew up in texas and she 'loves guns!' Shotguns. Handguns she thinks of like active landmines. Hollowpoints are little pieces of compact death. She keeps one on display and it gives her PTSD. Nobody should own handguns or 'assault rifles'. They shouldn't even exist. Her husband is a proud commie. She's a feminist activist. But she loves her over under and breaking clays once a year. Oh and she thinks protecting freedom is a laughable reason to justify owning killing machines. I think that pretty much covers it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    To summarize, there was a hint that she was pro 2A when she went on about how her husband said there would never be any guns in their home, but there were SO many things that screamed "this woman is a whackjob", and it turns out I was right.

A liberal with a gun - one that SHE likes, so it's "OK", but nobody should be able to own any OTHER types of guns because they are TERRIFYING.

Sounds like "what's his face" that was from around Uniontown on this forum who was banned for his liberal trolling.
    Thanks guys.

This kind of post is taught to SJW. It sounds crazy, the tone of the artical. It's because it written by psychologist to try and manipulate the "general public"'s sentiment tward guns. Psychologists are crazy so there you go.

Now then what is this goodmenprodject? That's a creepy name.

(Allegheny County)

The fact that she didn't walk out the door when her husband chose HER DYING over her killing an intruder really says a lot about her.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

The fact that she didn't walk out the door when her husband chose HER DYING over her killing an intruder really says a lot about her.
    Says a lot about both of them. They'd rather be a victim and hope the intruder is just a thief with a heart of gold. I feel worse for their future children than I do about her or her husband.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by SIGFAN86 View Post
    Says a lot about both of them. They'd rather be a victim and hope the intruder is just a thief with a heart of gold. I feel worse for their future children than I do about her or her husband.

Oh, they will breed - and they will both teach their daughters to be victims.

Because "Love is Love" and all that happy horse shit.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

For me diplomacy ends where the entrance to my house begins. Any material item outside my home isn't worth a court date. But inside is fair game

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    The existence of beta males just burns me up. Worthless slackers who do nothing but drag down our country instead of helping carry the torch of civilization. All of the lack of respect we real men get is at least half their fault.
    Bull Cape Buffalo pay no mind to Thompson Gazelle bucks. Both are prey. One just very much less so.

Doe Gazelle cannot understand the distinction. Cow Buffalo understand completely.

Humans have analogs to both.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Lancaster County)

The pinnacle reason why I have zero respect for anti gun and non-gun owning people. If this is what they think of themselves and each other, how can I and why would I have a better opinion of them?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast