Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Columbia County)

Default Retired Military Commanders urge Congress to address 'gun violence crisis'

One more reason why I don't have a high opinion of military officers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/af...D=ansmsnnews11

(Chester County)

Default Re: Retired Military Commanders urge Congress to address 'gun violence crisis'

Gabby Giffords group. These are the people we are protecting ourselves from when we uphold the 2nd amendment.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Erie County)

Default Re: Retired Military Commanders urge Congress to address 'gun violence crisis'

The 2nd amendment exists so we can protect ourselves from the tyranny of government, which they were a part of.

(Monroe County)

I most cases Officers that reach the higher ranks are already political looking to further pad their nests with endorsement and in some case political office. Regardless if they have the same views as anyone else their opinion isn't worth more than anyone's regardless of uniform bling or appointments. Many should just retire and fade away before they make fools of themselves out of uniform.

What they think is of concern to no one but themselves. Many above the rank of colonel are political whores by that point.

(Delaware County)

I agree, we have to do something about gun violence. How about we start with enforcing current gun laws ???
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Lancaster County)

Sure, let's end the majority of violent crime by ending the subsidies and transfer payment programs that enable the population which accounts for over 70% of it.

(Columbia County)

About a year and a half ago the retired astronaut and spouse of Gabby Giffords, Mark Kelly teamed up with Retired U.S. Army Gen. David Petraeus to form the anti gun lobbying group “Veterans Coalition for Common Sense”.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/10/politi...rol/index.html

Now Kelly teams up with these other retired generals to form another anti-gun group. It doesn’t take a detective to determine that someone is cashing in on the anti-gun movement using retired generals as his puppets.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    About a year and a half ago the retired astronaut and spouse of Gabby Giffords, Mark Kelly teamed up with Retired U.S. Army Gen. David Petraeus to form the anti gun lobbying group “Veterans Coalition for Common Sense”.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/10/politi...rol/index.html

Now Kelly teams up with these other retired generals to form another anti-gun group. It doesn’t take a detective to determine that someone is cashing in on the anti-gun movement using retired generals as his puppets.
    I smell Bloomberg! And it is a nasty nasty smell.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    I smell Bloomberg! And it is a nasty nasty smell.
    I wouldn’t doubt Bloomberg is a benefactor of these groups. However you missed my point. I was referring to Mark Kelly’s suspected scheme. That is; form an anti-gun group, declare yourself a CEO/official / employee of the group and collect a salary. Then use retired generals for the group to gain credibility not only in lobbying efforts but in fund raising via donations. Maybe the retired generals are also getting paid.
    Last edited by eagleclaw; December 10th, 2017 at 04:42 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast