Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Bradford County)

Angry Tired of criminal neighbors poaching, running around w guns, etc

**** UPDATED INFO POST #32****

I have a family of criminal neighbors, Dad "Dale Schaeffer" the pedophile, The son Christopher Schaeffer "dads practice dummy turned insane" & the little old lady / wife / mom / enabler just plain sicko Barbara Schaeffer"

They have a cabin with no electric a quarter mile down the road, my corner pin, they poach every year they are insane with eating deer meat? I mean the kid Chris does not work, trying to collect SSI for a bad back, but dragging a deer / doing siding & roofing does not affect his back he wants tax payers to support him, his life is drugs / booze & going hunting everyday.

Dale & Barbara both are retired buy new trucks every other year so the deer meat / slaughter / poaching serves no need?

How do I get rid of these scum or at least get the police or game warden to crack down on these sick individuals? I do not see how Chris or Dale can own a GUN? but they are always armed & very aggressive.

Dale did 3 years in Camp Hill - http://vigilant-antis.blogspot.com/2...-offender.html

https://www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us/...PhysDesc/31007

Chris - been in & out of jail all his life, threw his girl down & fired a gun off next to her head, he served time for that + a year for criminal not permitted with regards to gun.
    https://www.tnonline.com/2009/sep/23...oting-incident

https://www.tnonline.com/2012/apr/20...ton-police-log

As for Barbara she is the worst of them in my opinion, she never once protected her children from sicko daddy, how about a PFA? she came to my home constantly and took my children for ice cream knowing Dale was a pedophile, so I find her to be the sickest of the 3..

I do not normally post here but felt others opinions from Pa would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Last edited by Mistress Fiona; December 2nd, 2017 at 09:02 PM. Reason: add info

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Tired of criminal neighbors poaching, running around w guns, etc

If they are actually poaching then I would think that the local game officials would take some interest in that...no telling what else they might uncover.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Allegheny County)

I would start by not posting their full names publicly making it easy to connect you to what may or may not happen to them in regards to the law.
    Sounds like some people who would enjoy some revenge. No need to make it easy.

Maybe talk to the game commission?

I had some low level, amateur drug dealing kid living next door for a while, and that was fun.
    The police initially weren't all that helpful, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and we got the buyers scared away with all the police presence from our repeated calls, and eventually they moved.

Good luck.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Call your local game warden and they will look into it for sure and it will get the ball rolling. I also very much agree with EM and would remove their names from the site it wont take a genius to google themselves find this thread pop up and see their neighbor from up the road is looking for ways to get them locked up for poaching.

(Allegheny County)

My suggestions for dealing with it would be frowned upon by society.....and you would have to be fairly committed to your cause to see it through.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    My suggestions for dealing with it would be frowned upon by society.....and you would have to be fairly committed to your cause to see it through.
    SSS?

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I would start by not posting their full names publicly making it easy to connect you to what may or may not happen to them in regards to the law.
    Sounds like some people who would enjoy some revenge. No need to make it easy.
    Is it the house with the red roof?

I don't know anything but what was posted by the OP, but this is where it would lead a person with no skills whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    There is a place like that, but William Penn made sure to put a river between us and New Jersey, to keep out those hoplophobic riffraff.
    There is NO evidence of widespread journalistic integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    SSS?
    I've found adding another S (Snickers) really satisfies you during the other 3

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    You can't set something like that up and not deliver. tell me it involves home alone style traps!

-Zach

(Westmoreland County)

I too suggest you remove the names. I'd call the game commission as others have suggested. Also if either one of them have committed a crime that could have resulted in imprisonment of 2 years makes possession of a firearm illegal if my thinking is correct. So the police may have some interest in this as well. It never hurts to call them and ask.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast