Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default My buddy's brother was shot Mayfair - please view description of suspects

Sunday, November 26, 2017 02:44PM
    MAYFAIR (WPVI) --
    Philadelphia police are questioning a 28-year-old woman after her 30-year-old boyfriend was shot in the city's Mayfair section.

The couple was driving near the intersection of Wellington Avenue and Glenoch Street around 2:30 a.m. Sunday when they noticed two men following them in a car.

The couple pulled over and the woman's boyfriend got out and confronted the men. An argument ensued.

That's when, police say, one of the men shot the victim three times.

The suspects fled.

The victim was taken to Aria-Jefferson Health Torresdale in critical condition.

Police have released the following description of the suspects:

#1: Hispanic male, heavy set, early 30s, dark hair, 5'8" - 5'9", with a goatee and mustache.

#2: Hispanic male, thin, late 20s, 5'11" - 6', dark hair, light colored eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Philadelphia Police Northeast Detective Division.

----------
    Send a breaking news alert
    Report a correction or typo
    Learn more about the 6abc apps

http://6abc.com/2698787/

From My Buddy Tim -

Received a recent report/tip, that shortly after the incident, in front of the home where Alphonse was being treated by some of his courageous neighbors, keeping pressure on the area, that a kid of Spanish descent with frizzy hair and a ponytail came over and said he seen the whole thing. When he was asked to stick around and talk to the cops when they got there, he responded, "I am not getting involved", and walk back towards the scene.
    I am asking that if anyone in the area, knows anyone that fits that description, to speak with that individual and have the courage to come forward with the information he can provide, whether it be to myself or the police! Thank you!

Default Re: My buddy's brother was shot Mayfair - please view description of suspects

My prayers go out for the young man and his family. I hope they find the animals that did this and put them under the jailhouse instead of in it.

(Berks County)

Default Re: My buddy's brother was shot Mayfair - please view description of suspects

Why would he come over and identify himself as a witness then refuse to cooperate?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Why would he come over and identify himself as a witness then refuse to cooperate?
    It’s probably a Philadelphia thing.

(Bucks County)

Snitches get stitches maybe? Cultural thing?

From my buddy:

So, if you haven't been to the link providing the most accurate updates from my cousin who is a nurse and has been descriptive as best as possible on updates and status, then you are probably well behind on his status, but overall Alphonse is doing much better!
    All 3 surgeries went well and is now done with the surgeries. Majority of the tubes are out of him now, and they are looking to start therapy today and try to get him moving.
    How the hell you get shot twice, have 3 surgeries in less than 72 hours and be expected to be mobile again in less than a week from the incident is crazy, and it takes a special kind of crazy to do it, which is why Alphonse is moving along as well as he is!
    As far as visiting, it may be sooner than expected, and will hopefully have that update for you by Friday afternoon. These therapy sessions will determine how soon. Again, I can not thank all of you family and friends for the continuous flow of support!

(Berks County)

It's good to hear that he is doing well and hopefully he'll make a full recovery. I understand how and why they are afraid to come forward but why even show his face and say that he saw it?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Probably for the same reason someone would notice they are being followed, get out of their car, and "confront" those doing the following.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    Probably for the same reason someone would notice they are being followed, get out of their car, and "confront" those doing the following.
    That is something I don't understand either.

(Chester County)

Sorry to hear of your brother being shot but glad to heaermis is recovering.

(Berks County)

Damn sorry to hear. I used to live right in that area a long time ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast